“Recommend it”

The Hotel Francis
Brookhaven
“Recommend it”
Reviewed December 17, 2010

Good hotel and a resonable price. We had a good stay here on Dec 10th and will return. The hotel is very clean and the staff far exceeded our expectations. There is a very nice breakfast with lots of choices to choose from. The workout center that is larger than expected and nice. This is a good hotel if you want a good stay at a resonable price.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Reviewed December 12, 2010

My spouse and chose had never stayed in Magnuson Hotel before choosing to stay, I must say after reading some the reviews we were kind of unsure whether to stay. I called the hotel, spoke with a very kind rep and she assured me that the hotel had made a lot of improvements and also make me feel comfortable with going ahead with the reservations. After arriving at the hotel and seeing how beautiful the area looked we were well convinced things had changed. Breakast was well above average and our room was very clean and comfortable with a great view of the lake. Hotel staff was indeed alot more outgoing then other hotel or B&B's we have ever stayed in and recommended sine great sites and restaurants in the area. We will visit again in the spring. Really Enjoyed staying here!!!

• Stayed December 2010
Forsyth, Georgia
Reviewed November 23, 2010

We really love the hotel and its wonderful staff. We stayed at Magnuson 2 nights and enjoyed it. We stayed in a nice room overlooking the lake. The room was nice and clean and the internet was easy and fast. The ladies at the front desk were great and so was housekeeping. Thanks for the great stay.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
Mobile
Reviewed November 18, 2010

This was our first time staying at a Magnuson Hotel. It was a nice hotel with a wonderful staff. The room was clean, comfortable, and priced right. There is a fantastic workout facility and a better than average breakfast. We recommed eating at 8 Sisters restaurant.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
Brookhaven
Reviewed November 9, 2010

This is my third stay at this hotel and always pleased. The rooms are very clean and comfortable. I enjoy having a small refrigertator and microwave and the wifi works well. The breakfat is really good with lots to choose from. There is also a guge workout facility there that opens very early. The staff is always helpful and friendly. This is a good hotel.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
Zurich, Switzerland
Reviewed October 28, 2010

I got this hotel recommended as it's close to the Angola prison. Unfortunatly I wasn't so pleased with the quality!
The staff is friendly and helpful, reception is open 24h, so anytime you have a problem there is someone there to talk to.
Well, entered the room and the a/c was already set pretty "chilly". As it was already late when I arrived and the light isn't set too "romantic" I couldn't see the dust and bugs...a positive thing I found: there is a fridge and a microwave in your room. I probably picked the room with most dust and bugs because the next day I met new bugs (hellooo, the most hated animals of me are bugs!!). The cleaning was uhm, let's say they removed trash and brought new towels, but still dust and undefined dirt in corners (especially the tiny bathroom)
The breakfast serves hot meals (scrambleg eggs and waffles), toast, bread...and is available from 6-10am, the only good thing for me :(
Compared to the price you'll find surely another place very close to this.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled solo
1 Thank Jasmin J

Travelers are raving about these Saint Francisville hotels

Clarkston
Reviewed September 22, 2010

This is a good hotel with an excellent staff. This hotel sits far off the road and is surrounded by a nice lake. It is very quite which allowed me to sleep very well. The rooms are super clean and has a small fridge, wireless internet, coffee, and microwave. There is a workout facility which is great with all the equipment that I could wish for. There is a free breakfast which has hot eggs, waffles, oatmeal, bagals ect. The two staff members that I delt with were super friendly and helpful. The price was right and I will stay there again

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Saint Francisville
Best Western St. Francisville Hotel
Best Western St. Francisville Ho...
#1 of 3 in Saint Francisville
Oak Tree Inn - Livonia West
Best Western Magnolia Manor
Best Western Magnolia Manor
#2 of 11 in Port Allen

Been to The Hotel Francis? Share your experiences!