Stayed here overnight as we wanted to visit plantations in the area.All the inns and the best western were all booked so we stayed here.This is a motel with prices like a hotel.The first room we were given was dirty and outdated, nothing like the pictures online. The lady at the desk was very nice when we talked to her about it and moved us to a room in the back facing the lake.This was nicer with flat screen tv,microwave and refrigerator and updated bedding. The beds where comfy and it was nice and quiet, breakfast was descent but all in all overpriced though the proximity to the plantations is fantastic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In addition to our Free Deluxe Breakfast Buffet, our guests can now enjoy a complimentary Free Supper, served Monday-Thursday from 5-7. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Hotel Francis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Saint Francisville
- Best Western Saint Francisville
- Saint Francisville Quality Inn