All reviews mystery tour the main house ghost hunting carriage house williams room grounds are beautiful ghost stories haunted places next morning woodruff suite bradford suite ruffin stirling other guests back porch caretakers cottage big house rocking chairs
Reviewed January 12, 2017

My sister had been waiting to visit here for a long time and I thought it would be the perfect birthday present for her. Staff was super nice and the shrimp at the carriage house was perfect. I will definitely be back.

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
chloe1796, Owner at The Myrtles Plantation, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2017

I'm thrilled to hear you enjoyed your time at the Myrtles so much! Thank you for choosing to stay with us! See you soon!

Reviewed January 12, 2017

Every time I schedule a visit to The Myrtles Plantation I always think it could never be as wonderful as my last trip; and yet I am proven wrong every time! I have lost count of the number of times I have visited for an hour or two and how many wonderful nights of mini vacations I have taken there! It literally is my retreat of choice! The experience is like stepping back in time where mystery and intrigue surrounds you and time simply suspends. Walking around the property beneath the shade of moss covered century old oak trees is truly a relaxing experience! The mansion never fails to welcome me as I drive through the gates and never fails to to pull me back time and time again when it's time to return home. I can't wait until it's time to visit again!

Room tip: I've stayed in every room and each one holds a the rank of my favorite room!
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your kind words about the Myrtles. We love getting feedback from our guest, especially when we meet their expectations! We hope to see you again soon!

Great time!!
We rented the entire house plus some outside rooms we had 9 couples total.
This was our 3rd time renting the entire house and we have the best time. It rained most of the night so we could not walk around the property but we made the best of it.
The breakfast is delish and so is the restaraunt.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! We appreciate your kind words and hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed January 12, 2017

5 stars for the room, food, tours, tour guides and hospitality!! The recent renovation on the carriage houses made the experience even more upscale. We are looking forward to our next visit.
Thank you Myrtles Plantation Family!

Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
chloe1796, Public Relations Manager at The Myrtles Plantation, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2017

We are so happy you enjoyed your visit to the Myrtles Plantation. The renovations really do enhance the over all ambiance of the Carriage House, and shows off their already wonderful cuisine. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed January 12, 2017

Excellent staff and atmosphere. Will be returning annually. Amazing history very well preserved. Stayed in main house and looking forward spending time in cabins in the future. Restaurant was also amazing.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We love that you enjoyed your stay, and that you plan to come back and see us again. The cabins are a wonder place to stay when visiting. They are great for a group to come and spend the evening. Thank you again.