“A disapointment.”

Carriage House Restaurant @ The Myrtles Plantation
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Kewaunee, Wisconsin
“A disapointment.”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

First time visitor to the area. Came here after several referrals from some friends. Was a huge disapointment. Expensive, food was so-so, and restaurant could have been cleaner.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank DebraL2013

Morton
“Tour the Myrtles and have a nice meal right next door!”
Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

Nice place to eat. A little pricey for the quantity of food. I actually ordered an appetizer special for my entree. Loved their sweet potato and andouille sausage soup! Would definitely go back to try other items on the menu!

• Visited April 2013
Lucedale, Mississippi
“Nice Lunch”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

While touring plantation homes in St Francisville, we decided to have lunch at the Carriage House. Our waitress was very prompt in meeting all our requests. My husband had the fried catfish strips with the potato salad, and I had soup and grilled chicken salad. It was a little pricey, but we both agreed the meal/service was worth it!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank fniche
The Woodlands, Texas
“Carriage house restaurant”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Ate here several times during our stay at the Myrtles.... everything we had was wonderful!!! The bread pudding is totally beyond words. Start with desert first!

• Visited April 2013
Portland, Maine
“Outstanding Dinner”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

During a trip to the Myrtles Plantation in March, my mom and I decided to dine at the Carriage House Restaurant because it was convenient and we had read some positive reviews. Our server was Sherry and from the moment we walked in we felt genuinely welcome. Sherry was a great server, giving us good food advice and affirming our decisions. The food was delicious and the atmosphere was warm and inviting. By the end of the meal, we were both extremely full. Sherry recommended, however, we try the bread pudding, because apparently it is mindblowing. We did and it was. I haven't been so full leaving a restaurant in a very long time, but every bite was well worth it - especially the bread pudding. If I ever go back to Myrtles, I will definitely be eating at the Carriage House again, hopefully with Sherry as a server.

• Visited March 2013