“Wonderful peace of heaven on earth”
Review of Magnolia Cafe

Magnolia Cafe
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Description: For daily specials simply come in or call the restaurant. For additional information & daily social updates.
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Great food, great staff, good location.
Our Louisiane book guide said we must eat there and it's true. Perfect place in St Francisville

There are newer reviews for Magnolia Cafe

Reviewed September 5, 2013

Was in St. Francisville for my birthday weekend, and we happened upon this place while looking for a place to grab some lunch. So happy we decided to take the chance. Ordered the spicy shrimp po boy and it was one of the best po boys I've ever had. My boyfriend got the Magnolia sandwich and is still raving about it today. While there's really not many options to eat while visiting the area, I would highly recommend checking it out.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

We'd heard good things about this quaint little restaurant, but only recently decided to get off the highway and try it out. Great decision! The place itself is funky and inviting--a refreshing break from the sameness of dining at chain restaurants. We got the Magnolia Chicken sandwich and some grilled veggies to go (plus a couple of fresh-baked cookies--still warm from the oven). Delicious...all of it. Interesting ingredients. We'll DEFINITELY stop again and eat in.

Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

First of all, our waitress Felecia made us feel welcome and gave us plenty time to ask questions and recommended a good wine selection. The atmosphere is cozy and quaint. There was live music on the patio area too. I hade the special for the night, chargrilled oysters...delicious! I got to try my wife's alligator bites and they were very yummy as well. Felicia was attentive but not intrusive and she made the whole meal pleasant. She also told me the homemade cookies were good and u agree! Enjoyed our dinner there very much. Thank you for such a fun evening at the Magnolia.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

My wife and I ate at Magnolia Café for lunch during our anniversary trip to St. Francisville. The soup du jour, Crawfish Asparagus, was absolutely wonderful. I had a shrimp po boy that was practically bursting with tasty shrimp. Beyond the food being great, the service was good too. I would definitely advise whoever is in St. Francisville to visit the Magnolia Café for lunch.