“Great place to watch my Texans get beat!!”
Review of Wing-It Sports Grill - CLOSED

Description: Under New Ownership, Recently Renovated
Description: Under New Ownership, Recently Renovated
Reviewed August 26, 2012 via mobile

On our trip to St. Francesville
We went to Wing Its to watch the Texans and Saints game.
Great friendly service. Nice big screens excellent family feel. Very nice low key place. (Even a Texans fan felt welcome as long as I didn't cheer or clap). Lol (that's a joke folks.)
The owner Thomas was a very knowledgeable about the stuff around town and othe cool touristy stuff to check out in the region Made you feel right at home.
The food was also great. You gotta try the wings slathered in sauce. And homemade chilli that would make any Texan proud!!
I didn't get to try a burger and fries this trip. But I saw them and they looked freaking awesome.
Amazing owners, amazing service, amazing food,amazing price, cold beer
Tour Guide information and the games is on. Why would you want to go anywhere else. JohnnynTina. The Houston couple.

1  Thank johnny m