“Reservation not correct”

Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Ruston
Dallas, Texas
“Reservation not correct”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

They did not have our reservation correct. We had two queen beds and we get there and they said they only had 1 king bed available. Needless to say 4 people in one king bed was not a good stay. Breakfast was good though.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

angela65Ruston, General Manager at Hampton Inn Ruston, responded to this review, July 19, 2013
Ms. Stacy M,
We appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our property. I am happy that you enjoyed your breakfast. However, I am sorry to hear there was an issue with your room assignment. I have discussed this matter with the front desk staff and the appropriate measures are in place to ensure that this incident will not occur in the future. Please feel free to contact me phone at (318)-251-3090 for future reservations or to discuss your recent stay.

Respectfully,
Angela D. Robinson

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Marksville, United States
Reviewed July 16, 2013

We had a wonderful experience at this location. The check in and check out process was quick and efficient The hotel personnel were very helpful and knowledgeable about the area. We had no problems in the room and everything worked properly.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

1 Thank Wanda F
angela65Ruston, General Manager at Hampton Inn Ruston, responded to this review, July 21, 2013
Ms. Wanda,
Thank you! I am happy that you enjoyed your visit with us. We appreciate your positive comments and we hope that you will return to the property soon.

New Orleans, United States
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Stayed two days, My stay was very restful and relaxing after long days of conducting school orientation with my son. The Breakfast was a welcome start for the busy days ahead of me. The internet in the room worked fine with no issues or concerns.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

1 Thank Kenneth B
Kenneth B,
Thank you for sharing your review. We're thrilled you decided to stay with us. Hope to see you soon!!!!

BATON ROUGE, United States
Reviewed July 13, 2013

STAFF WAS TREMENDOUS.....READY WILLING AND ABLE TO MAKE THE STAY AND THE MEETING ROOM PERFECT. Try Ponchatoulas restaurant for excellent food reasonalby close to the hotel. None of my request were not fulfilled and have made this hotel my North Louisiana anchor for training folks to do what we do.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

1 Thank Allen W
I wanted to say thank you so very much for taking the time to write this wonderful response. I will be sure to share your compliments with my staff. The staff will be thrilled that they were recognized.
hickory, United States
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Although checking in was fast and easy,staff did not seem like they want to help and when i asked about adding a secound night one of my rooms i was told the property was sold out when in truth it was not.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

angela65Ruston, General Manager at Hampton Inn Ruston, responded to this review, July 13, 2013
Ms. Ana K,
We appreciate your feedback and would like to thank you for taking time out of your day to leave Hampton Inn a review on Tripadvisor. It is disappointing to read that your recent visit was less than satisfactory due to your interaction with the Front Desk Agent. Your review will be used as a coaching tool for the hotel staff. Please accept my apology regarding your stay and my hope is that you will return to the property.

Respectfully,
San Antonio, TX
Reviewed July 3, 2013

The front clerk had my reservation pulled up within seconds and made sure I received my Hilton honors points for the stay. The staff was amazing. The room was spacious and very clean. A/C worked great and the king sized bed was super comfortable. The continental breakfast was fresh, typical continental type fare.

This is where we will stay when we visit our relatives in Ruston.

Pleased!

Room Tip: I always check AAA and Trip Advisor reviews before booking a room.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Joy S
angela65Ruston, General Manager at Hampton Inn Ruston, responded to this review, July 4, 2013
It is truly rewarding when a guest recognizes our staff’s efforts and the hotel’s high quality. This sets us apart from our competitors. Your comments will be shared with our entire staff, as reinforcement to continue their efforts in excellent customer service.
Thank you for your thoughtful comments. We look forward to the opportunity of serving you in the future. Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn.

Angela Robinson, General Manager
El Dorado, AR, United States
Reviewed July 2, 2013

I will make this my "go to" hotel when staying in Ruston, La. Two things are very important to me during a stay away from home: 1) Cleanliness 2) Comfort. I found both at this hotel along with a very accomodating and friendly staff!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo

Ms. Sabrena
It was our pleasure to accommodate you during your visit to Ruston, LA. We appreciate your kind comments and are pleased that you enjoyed our friendly and helpful staff, comfy beds, and clean rooms. We look forward to your return which we hope is soon!

Angela Robinson, General Manager