Hampton Inn Ruston
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$69
QualityInn
$105
$89
Hotels.com
Sleep Inn & Suites Ruston(Ruston)(Great Value!)
$79
$95
Courtyard
$58
TripAdvisor
All reviewsplace to staycomplimentary breakfastcleaning staffwould recommend this hotel to anyonela techstaff was very friendlyvisit familyclean roomsstate universityenjoyed our stayfitness centerbreakfast barsmall townlouisiana techfootball gamenext morningeasy access
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 6, 2012

Easy access to I20. Very close to restaurants. The staff is very friendly and accommodating.

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank DallasBenA
Reviewed February 23, 2012

This hotel establishment is real nice. The service is well with no problems or concerns. Visiting is something you should put on your to-do-list. Thanks Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: February 2012
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Grambling is my home and when I return every year to visit family, friends and enjoy GSU homecoming, the Hampton Inn is always my first choice of places to stay. I love the staff, their welcoming smiles and accomodating attitudes are reminders of that southern charm that makes being home more wonderful. The rooms are nice, clean and the lobby, meeting rooms and the morning breakfast provide the perfect touch. To the Hampton staff - see you in a few months!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank Carlisha R
Reviewed February 20, 2012

The management and staff made me feel as if I was a guest in their own private homes. Being from out of state, Alabama, I felt that they went out of their way to be accommodating. This was not my first stay, therefore, I have recommended it to others. Looking forward to future visits.

• Stayed: October 2011
1  Thank Malonese
Reviewed February 20, 2012

I stay at this hotel nearly every year when I visit Grambling State University. Rooms are clean and the customer service is impeccable. Angela Robinson is a huge reason I continue to stay at the Hampton. The way she treats every guest with courtesy and care I would imagine she is also the reason they come back as well.

Rooms are clean and beds are comfortable. I love it.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo