“Decent!”

Ranked #11 of 16 Hotels in Ruston
Tennessee
“Decent!”
Reviewed June 23, 2010

Great overnight stay! Continental Breakfast was good; offered microwave sandwiches, which I haven't encountered at a continental breakfast before. Staff was friendly and rooms were very clean!

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
St. Francisville, LA
Reviewed June 23, 2010

My stay started a little rocky when I found out that my reserved non-smoking room had been given away earlier in the day and all that was left were smoking rooms. I was assured that the room that I was given would not smell of smoke (and it didn't) and that I would be compensated for my inconvenience. Sure enough I was given a voucher that I could use at my next stay at any Days Inn. Through it all, the young man at the desk, Luke, was very helpful and friendly. Sure, the rooms could use some updating, but my room was clean and everything seemed to function properly and I got a decent nights sleep. I have stayed in much nicer hotels where the customer service was lousy, I'll take the friendly staff at the Days Inn-Ruston over those places anytime.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business
Magnolia, NC
Reviewed April 20, 2010

I called to book this hotel for an associate traveling to the area, as they have vacant rooms, and the manager wouldn't let the reservation assistant book us a room. Online it shows availability and the assistant assured me they have availability, they just weren't booking them. I can assure you that I will NOT be booking any more rooms at the Days Inn. I highly recommend the Hampton Inn or the Holiday Inn as your first choice in Ruston.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank otis13magnolia

Travelers are raving about these Ruston hotels

puller
Reviewed January 27, 2010

I was traveling to do research at La Tech...I needed a quite place to sleep and I was recomended to Days Inn By Friends That live in Ruston, It was a good quite place, with clean rooms and the people that worked there was just as nice as can be...I would return anytime..I enjoyed my stay...

• Liked — The Staff
  • Disliked — Weather
  • Stayed July 2009, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank deville0000
dallasmover
Reviewed January 14, 2010

Well First, i was greeted everytime i walked through the door, The staff Luke especially was great. They helped with my luggage and were just so nice. They allowed me to have a meeting in the lobby. then when i need service afterhours there was someone in the office and i didn't have to wait in the cold night. they were just good and clean as any five star hotel you can find but better because they were alot cheaper with the same ammeities as all the other hotel in Ruston, but with one exception. The helpfullness of the staff you just don't find them like them anymore. I recomend anyone TO Days Inn [--]

• Stayed May 2009, traveled on business
Marietta, Georgia
Reviewed June 25, 2009

Once we found it - the GPS did not like North Service Rd, we found the young man at the front desk to be so very nice. Gave us a ground floor room. The pool however was nasty looking. We also got some great advise and direction for a great place to eat in town. Beds were good, place was clean, rabbit in cage was welcome and breakfast was very typical. Having stayed in a number of places from a Days Inn in Costa Mesa, CA to Bally's to Travelodge ( yuch) to a few other Days Inn, this was the nicest and the price was ok for a last minute walk in. It was quiet, had a microwave-refrig and plenty of ice.

Stayed June 2009
new orleans
Reviewed October 20, 2007

I guess i stayed in a room that had new furniture installed. They Had marble countertop. I was surprised because not even the pricer hotels have this. It was clean and the breakfast was pretty good for a days inn. I would say this Days Inn was the cream of the crop because it felt like staying at Hampton. the staff was so friendly and the manager was a friendly guy that helped me with dinner choices. Try it out if you are on a budget

Stayed October 2007