Super 8 Ruston
Quality Inn(Ruston)(Great Value!)
$74
QualityInn
Very Good 4/5
Sleep Inn & Suites Ruston(Ruston)(Great Value!)
$79
Courtyard
    Econo Lodge(Ruston)
    Excellent 5/5
    • Breakfast included
    All reviewsstayed for two nightsla techroom was cleancinnamon rollsan overnight staywafflesjasminestate
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed October 9, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
    Review collected in partnership with Super 8
    Shila G, General Manager at Super 8 Ruston, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2013

Reviewed September 24, 2012

It was a good place to stay in, but the wifi was. How ever it is so near to restaurants as subway, appetizer, and domenos pizza.

I have stayed there for 4nights and the worker were so kind and helpful.
    Owners are from India.

• Stayed: August 2012
    1  Thank Badhoh

Thank you for staying with us and acknowledging the helpfulness our staff members. It is our hope that everyone will leave our hotel a friend. Thanks again!

Reviewed September 19, 2012

Yes, you get what you pay for here, maybe a little less. Rooms are OK, bathrooms not so good. Clientele kind of creepy. 'Free Breakfast' is horrible. For 20-30 bucks more, stay at the Hampton Inn or Holiday Inn Express.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else.
    • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family

Thanks for your review and staying with us. We would also like to thank you for bringing the details of your stay to our attention so we could take care of you while here at the hotel! Please come back and see us again soon. Thanks again

Reviewed June 23, 2012

I stayed two nights, due to Freshman Orientation at LA Tech, The 1st night I stayed It looked as if the bed lines where not changed at all from the previous person staying. When I returned from the 1st night for my 2nd nights stay, the coffee pot that I had used was NOT cleaned out from that morning's brew, also I left a coffee cup on one of the night stands and it was not disposed of, also the bed linens where the same one that I had discovered from the night before. It was a smoking room and the ash tray that i had used wasn't even cleaned prior to me returning.. I will NEVER stay at this Hotel again, I see that I will be returning to Ruston quite a bit for I will have a college student attending Louisiana Tech.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
    1  Thank Nanette M

Thank you for your review and thank you for chosing to stay with us at Super 8 in Ruston. We want to assure you that your experience is not the norm for us nor is it what we expect for our guests. We will do our best to ensure that your next visit to our location is a much more pleasant one. Again, we appreciate your review and apologize for your unpleasant stay.

Reviewed April 28, 2012

We found the room to be very clean...one of my major requirements when staying at motels. We received a call from the front desk around 9 PM asking us if everything was OK. That was a nice touch. Breakfast was OK although the crumbs on the tables from previous guests were not wiped off. Judging by the other recent reviews on this place, perhaps they are "cleaning up their act"??

Room Tip: I always ask to see the room before I take it. That way I can check it out first.
    • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and for choosing to stay with us. We were happy to read your appreciations for all our efforts we are putting to achieve complete customer satisfaction. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.