Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Ruston, LA
  • Breakfast included
Courtyard Ruston(Ruston)
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewsstayed hereroom was cleanstay there againbreakfast ladyhighest floordecent placesafe hotelbaseball teambreakfast was excellentla techseveral dayshot and cold itemsfrom texaseggsnice sizegood luckfelt safe
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 30, 2012 via mobile

It's hard to find pet-friendly hotels on road trips, so this hotel was one of few choices. We stopped across the road at the Days Inn first...much cheaper. However, you get what you pay for. Pet fee was $20 ($25?).

This hotel had a great outdoor pool! Larger than expected, and had an area about 1-2 feet deep for wading, a great spot for toddlers, (with adults in the water, since it's not blocked off). I also like that the pool was in the back and secluded from the road and parking.

Beds were comfortable, with soft sheets. Good sized fridge in the room for our travel drinks and snacks.

Not fancy, and a little more $$$ than I would expect for this type of hotel, but glad we stopped.

• Stayed: July 2012
Michaelg1825, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Ruston, LA, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2012

Thank you so much for those kind words concerning your stay with us at the Holiday Inn Express in Ruston. The team here strives very hard to make each and every guests' stay a comfortable and relaxing one and Yes, even for the pets. We love all types of pets and we understand that many travelers take their four legged friends with them when they travel. (as long as you can't ride it through the lobby!)

We look forward to seeing you again,

Michael Gahagan, C.H.A.

Reviewed May 7, 2012

Stayed here twice in the past couple years while passing thru. Nice and clean hotel. As with most HI-Xpress, breakfast options are good, but wish the food was a bit hotter. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 20, 2012

If you are looking for a clean, comfortable, and affordable place to stay a night or so in Ruston, the Holiday Inn Express is perfect. A co-worker and I stayed here overnight and were thoroughly pleased with our experience. I will definitely stay here the next time I travel to Ruston.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that doesn't face the interstate, as if you are a sensitive sleeper, you may be kept awake by the constant flow of interstate traffic, although it isn't bad.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Crystal D
Michaelg1825, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Ruston, LA, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2012

I want to take just a minute to Thank You for your kind words about your stay with us on April 20, 2012. The staff strives very hard to keep the Holiday Inn Express & Suites in an extremely clean state while at the same time, offer a warm and inviting atmosphere.

If you have a chance to stay with us again, please stop and say Hi in which you can usually find me at the front desk with our guests.

Michael Gahagan, C.H.A.

Reviewed April 3, 2012

I would like to take the time out to thank all the staff for making me feel at home away from home. I travel to Ruston a lot on business and I usually stay at the Hampton Inn but my last visit was very unpleasant so I decided to try the Holiday Inn Express. I really enjoyed my stay the manager that was there during the 3 days of my stay was very helpful and made sure I was accommodated. My room was nice, it smelled good and I got good night sleep.
Thanks again guys.... I'm sure you'll see my face again soon.

Room Tip: Rooms are nice, clean and noise free.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank Frank B
Reviewed April 2, 2012

The staff at HIE in Ruston, Louisiana was very accommodating during the LHSAA state basketball championship.
My double suite was more than enough room for small get together of my coaching buddies.
I will always stay at HIE in my future trips to Ruston.
Victoria and her staff do wonderful job in fulfilling the needs of her guests.

• Stayed: March 2012