Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Ruston, LA
  • Breakfast included
Courtyard Ruston(Ruston)
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewsstayed hereroom was cleanstay there againbreakfast ladyhighest floordecent placesafe hotelbaseball teambreakfast was excellentla techseveral dayshot and cold itemsfrom texaseggsnice sizegood luckfelt safe
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 2, 2012

The staff at HIE in Ruston, Louisiana was very accommodating during the LHSAA state basketball championship.
My double suite was more than enough room for small get together of my coaching buddies.
I will always stay at HIE in my future trips to Ruston.
Victoria and her staff do wonderful job in fulfilling the needs of her guests.

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank deepsouthhoops
Reviewed February 25, 2012

My husband and I have stayed at The Holiday Inn Express in Ruston several times this year during the basketball season and it has always been a nice experience. The staff is great. Everyone takes the time to greet you with a smile and a hello! The hotel is very clean and comfortable. We usually stay two nights and it is really nice to get up and have a nice breakfast with out leaving the premises. We look forward to staying again. Thanks for the great hospitality!!!!!!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank McNeaill
Reviewed January 11, 2012

Nice hotel, clean and quiet. It could use a few more elec. outlets or lamps with plug ins. Still very nice.

• Stayed: January 2012
Reviewed January 11, 2012

On my way through to visit some family, I decided to stop pick a hotel for some "me" time. I normally stay at Holiday Inn brands so this was a natural choice. I was very pleased with the courtesy of the staff and the cleanliness of my room. Being able to come in from a long drive and be greeted by employees that are on top of their game with customer service (I'm not mean but also not the smiling type) and to find my room ready to go was the start of a great trip for me. I would definitely recommend this hotel to others and stay there again myself.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 28, 2011

Comfortable accommodations and friendly staff are what we expect, but the staff on the evening of my stay went above and beyond and made me feel truly special. If you’re fortunate to stay when Alana Squair and Cheryle Buggs are on duty, you’re in for a special treat. Stayed the night and had a wonderful visit. The cookies and milk weren't bad either.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business