“The HIE of Ruston was very accommodating during my stay.”

Country Inn & Suites Ruston
Ranked #4 of 16 Hotels in Ruston
“The HIE of Ruston was very accommodating during my stay.”
Reviewed April 2, 2012

The staff at HIE in Ruston, Louisiana was very accommodating during the LHSAA state basketball championship.
My double suite was more than enough room for small get together of my coaching buddies.
I will always stay at HIE in my future trips to Ruston.
Victoria and her staff do wonderful job in fulfilling the needs of her guests.

• Stayed March 2012
1 Thank deepsouthhoops

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Conway, Arkansas, United States
Reviewed February 25, 2012

My husband and I have stayed at The Holiday Inn Express in Ruston several times this year during the basketball season and it has always been a nice experience. The staff is great. Everyone takes the time to greet you with a smile and a hello! The hotel is very clean and comfortable. We usually stay two nights and it is really nice to get up and have a nice breakfast with out leaving the premises. We look forward to staying again. Thanks for the great hospitality!!!!!!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank McNeaill
Reviewed January 11, 2012

Nice hotel, clean and quiet. It could use a few more elec. outlets or lamps with plug ins. Still very nice.

• Stayed January 2012
Thomasville, Georgia
Reviewed January 11, 2012

On my way through to visit some family, I decided to stop pick a hotel for some "me" time. I normally stay at Holiday Inn brands so this was a natural choice. I was very pleased with the courtesy of the staff and the cleanliness of my room. Being able to come in from a long drive and be greeted by employees that are on top of their game with customer service (I'm not mean but also not the smiling type) and to find my room ready to go was the start of a great trip for me. I would definitely recommend this hotel to others and stay there again myself.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Reviewed December 28, 2011

Comfortable accommodations and friendly staff are what we expect, but the staff on the evening of my stay went above and beyond and made me feel truly special. If you’re fortunate to stay when Alana Squair and Cheryle Buggs are on duty, you’re in for a special treat. Stayed the night and had a wonderful visit. The cookies and milk weren't bad either.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
Jonesboro, Arkansas
Reviewed December 27, 2011

I was traveling for the holidays and had to stop to rest for the night. I came across the holiday inn express i usually stay at these brand of hotels because the rooms are always nice and they were very nice here as well. But the staff was some of the friendliest i have come across in years they greeted you when you walked in and could actually feel the welcome not just "hey how are you doing". The breakfast was good also all the food was good. But i must say the best part was watching monday night football in the lobby they had beer and food and for a guy that likes football and travelling alone that topped it off. Well i do recommend for anybody to stay there you will like alot

• Stayed December 2011, traveled solo
El Dorado, Arkansas
Reviewed December 26, 2011

I was recently invited to a bridal shower at this hotel. I was not aware of the spacious conference rooms that are available here. The front desk clerks were very friendly and very understanding. The restrooms, lobby, and eating areas were all very clean.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with friends