Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Ruston, LA
  • Breakfast included
Courtyard Ruston(Ruston)
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewsstayed hereroom was cleanstay there againbreakfast ladyhighest floordecent placesafe hotelbaseball teambreakfast was excellentla techseveral dayshot and cold itemsfrom texaseggsnice sizegood luckfelt safe
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 18, 2011

I stayed here on a stopover for a cross-country drive and so arrived exhausted after a long day on the road. The rooms are comfortable and have refrigerators with iceboxes, which was great as I needed to keep several items cold. The hotel is right next to the highway, which can be noisy, but the air conditioner noise covered most of the highway noise and I always sleep with earplugs anyway.

Staff at the front desk are friendly and welcoming.

My main complaint is that the bathroom wasn't as clean as it should have been. I discovered hair (that wasn't from someone's head) in the tub early the next morning and was so grossed out I decided to wait until arriving at my next destination before taking a shower.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed November 1, 2010

We continue to be impressed with HIE hotels in most places we've traveled in the last year. They are clean, comfortable and their staff is friendly and helpful. This hotel, lived up to those same expectations. The rooms and the beds were clean, comfortable and in good condition. The only negative might be noise from the interstate is noticeable at times, but it wasn't so bad that it kept any of us awake. The A/C worked well and the staff was friendly.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed October 6, 2010

Yep, a Holiday Inn Express. Clean to a fault, great bed and pillows, breakfast was solid and the staff pleasent and accomodating. I am used to staying in four star hotels, this one made me change my mind. It is close to the interstate so there was some noise, but it was minor. Check in and out was a breeze.....

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 6, 2010

Typical Holiday Inn Express - very good experience.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed August 20, 2009

This was a good example of a typical holiday inn express. Clean, spacious rooms, comfortable bedding, relatively new. Courteous, accommodating staff. No fitness facility, and the location was not conducive to outside walking. I was there for two days. Soggy biscuit bottoms and dry eggs the first morning I was there, but great biscuits and omelets the second morning. No waffle machine, for those who are interested. Very good with customer appreciation: warm fresh-baked cookies in the lobby in the afternoon and snack "go bags" in the lobby in the morning. Very quiet in my room. internet speed was good, but not blazing.

I would stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled on business