“A good port in a storm”

Knights Inn And Conference Center
and 1 more site!
Knights Inn And Conference Center
Ranked #16 of 16 Hotels in Ruston
Reviewed February 4, 2007

After having a major accident with my motorhome. Trying to home in my towed vehicle. I had no luggage and a dog. You travel with a dog and you got problems. HOJO is really a working guy hotel but it was perfect for us. Not the cleaniest but a port when you are exhausted. Yes I would stay again. Wear your socks all the time and stay off the bed cover.

• Stayed: February 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank Phrg34
There are newer reviews for Knights Inn And Conference Center

Reviewed November 7, 2005

Upon check in, the clerk was on a very important phone call and took a long while to check me in.

When I walked in the door of my room, my nose would start twitching! If you have allergies...BEWARE! This is unclean, Moldy, smelly and the floor was constantly wet because of the AC. I told the staff everyday about it and nothing happened!

I also lost some jewelry while staying there!!! (Apparently, it got 'thrown away')

If you want to work out in the gym, bring your own oil... very squeaky!

This was my worst experience in Ruston!

5  Thank Christiek
Reviewed October 17, 2005

One of the worst hotels I've stayed in. Rooms are horrible, they smell and are dirty. Lots of people from New Orleans staying there. They have their pets and are very noisy and rude. Don't do it! Sleep in your car and shower at the YMCA!

3  Thank jonesytv
Travelers also viewed these Ruston hotels
Hampton Inn Ruston
Days Inn Ruston LA
#12 of 16 in Ruston
Fairfield Inn & Suites Ruston
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ruston

Been to Knights Inn And Conference Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Knights Inn And Conference Center

Address: 401 N Service Rd E, I-20W Exit 86 I-20E Exit 85, Ruston, LA 71270-2807 (Formerly Howard Johnson)
Location: United States > Louisiana > Ruston
Free Breakfast Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #16 of 16 Hotels in Ruston
Price Range: $65 - $75 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Knights Inn And Conference Center 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Knights Inn And Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Howard Johnson Ruston