Super 8 Rayville
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsclean roomsbed was comfortablewould stay againgreat place to stayinterstatecereal
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 14, 2011

Have stayed several times one time so bad owner gave me a free night after my survey. Tonight 12/14 checked in hair in tub an\d toenails on floor. I drive a truck and usually have a long trailer and they have great parking but I guess this will be my last night here. one time I got a room and the furniture was sticky from bug spray told themabout it come back a week later got the same room same thing. Can not beleive Wyndham lets them stay a Super 8 if going west go on to Monroe just 20 miles further if going east go to tallulah or vicksburg

Room Tip: Don't stay here
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed August 1, 2010

I was ripped off by a dishonest front desk clerk who plays games with the receipts!
They stole $322.22 from me!!!
If you don't mind cockroaches, bugs, disgusting towels with stains, nasty housekeeping and people who ARE NOT HONEST...then go and see for yourself.
I would recomend that anyone continue on to Monroe and avoid Rayville completely!!!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed June 9, 2010

NOT CLEAN: pubic hairs on bathroom floor and in bathtub,toilet wouldn't flush properly (stopped up easily) bedsheets dirty (stained), roach crawling on bed, microwave and tv nasty with greasy like film you could actually write your name in,coffee pot leaked everywhere. Made them refund money and left.

• Stayed: June 2010
Reviewed December 9, 2009

Everything was wrong with this place...from the supposed "easy" access to I 20 to checking out! IT IS HORRIBLY NASTY!! The place has a fence that runs by where you should be able to turn into it, but you had to go down to the street where the fence ends and turn then turn into what looked similar to an alley to me. Finally, found my way to the front for check-in. The night clerk on duty was real nice and helpful. When I stepped into the room, I thought.....do they not have room attendants here? This room was filthy!!! The furniture looked like 1960's scratched all up with a layer of dirt all over it! Every piece of furniture looked like that. The coffee pot had visibly not even been cleaned in months, if ever. The toilet....omg....the toilet....I had to literally clean it with alcohol (its the only germ killer I had with me) on the seat before sitting on it. The inside was a dark brown and very obviously had not been cleaned in months! This is rediculous...hotels or motels should NEVER look like this!!! The floors were dirty and stained....the beds looked like they had literally been slept in the night before the sheets were tossled and not even tucked in. I could go on and on....it was disgusting to say the least!!! So, please do not stay here if you have any other option.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled with friends