“Where my heart is”

New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Where my heart is”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2009

My name is Adam Miller and I lived in Raceland for 18 years and now live in New York City. Not a week goes by with out me thinking about Goal Post's AMAZING burgers, they are the best I have ever had (and I eat alot of burgers). Though the burger is my personal favorite there roast beef poyboys come in a very close second. I have flown into New Orleanse for a 2 day visit and drove all the way to Raceland just for a burger and turned right back around and I will do it agian.

1 Thank turtle7113

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Their hamburgers are to...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2009

Their hamburgers are to DIE FOR!!

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Can only rate the roast...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2008

Can only rate the roast beef po boys cause that is the only thing I ever get there. They have the best ever

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Still the best place on...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2008

Still the best place on the bayou for ice cream creations. There's no better banana split.

2 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook