“To everyone that had a bad experience”
Review of Roma's Pizza

Roma's Pizza
Ranked #14 of 53 Restaurants in Prairieville
Reviewed January 6, 2015 via mobile

I'm sorry yall had a bad experience we will try our hardest to fix any mistakes I no we are not Omar but we will try our best to be on his level

Reviewed October 14, 2014

The first time we tried Roma's was months ago. It was classic NY style pepperoni pizza. We were very happy with it. This time though, the pizza had a very odd after taste. I can't quite put my finger on what it was, but not appetizing. We also ordered buffalo wings...they were flabby, like they had been boiled and the sauce just tasted like oil (buffalo sauce should be hot sauce, preferably Franks, and butter). I'm not sure what has happened but it's safe to say we will not be going back.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

The new location next to Tommy's Fish House is a much needed improvement with much more dining space! The pizza is delicious and full of toppings. The owner is friendly and accommodating to your every need. It was a very satisfying dining experience.

Reviewed February 16, 2014

We had a poor experience from the moment we walked in. While we were ordering we asked for a recommendation in addition to the house pizza we were getting and were told "I don't know what you like so I can't recommend anything to you." When the pizza came out it was clear that all the ingredients were straight out the back of the Sysco truck. Canned mushrooms? No thank you. The thin crust was not crisp and the middle of the pizza was limp and soggy. Rotolo's is less than a minute away and is far superior in every way.

1  Thank MadamePelican
Reviewed November 13, 2013 via mobile

The owner is a New York native so I'm pretty sure this is the real deal. The thin pizza crust is topped with generous amount of toppings but selection is somewhat limited. For instance, there is no "works" or "all meat" or Hawaiian chicken like you find at the pizza chain restaurants/take out.
The calzones are huge and delicious. Full of fresh ingredients and more than one person should be allowed to eat!!
Owner is extremely friendly and welcoming and has the memory of an elephant. What a rare find in Prairieville.