“Breakfast anytime! Great hashbrowns!”
Review of Waffle House

Waffle House
Ranked #24 of 40 Restaurants in Port Allen
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed February 23, 2013

The menu lends itself to breakfast dishes, but there are a few sandwiches and dinners. We had cheese eggs and a patty melt, and both were good. Waitresses were attentive and the food was hot.

There are newer reviews for Waffle House

Reviewed October 25, 2012

I ate at this Waffle House twice during my stay in Port Allen on this trip. The food has always been good and it's typical Waffle House service (the staff going back and forth about their personal life or what the other shift is not doing). On this one occasion I did notice the staff were handling food without washing their hands. After taking someone’s order and touching the menus and everything else they would go over and start preparing the order, which I was not enthused about.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

Scattered, Covered, Smothered and Topped. That is all you have to tell the ladies there. They will take that order and make you a meal you will never forget for around 6 dollars.

Reviewed July 5, 2012

It's a small little place but he food was good, service was a little lacking but the food was cooked to perfection

Reviewed June 26, 2012

The waitress props her foot on my seat next to my bottom as if in a bar to take our to start with. The food was delivered in stages and not cooked to order or done. The waffle still was raw dough. Another waiter stands outside smoking, comes in, does not wash hands. How appetizeing. Very sad
We ended up paying for the full order and left. Could not eat the food.
My granddaughter who is 7 stated this is not a waffle house, it's an AWFUL house.
The place was dirty.
I always try to find something nice to say but there is nothing u can say here.

2  Thank Kay J