“Double Order of Hash Browns”
Review of Waffle House

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Waffle House
Ranked #24 of 40 Restaurants in Port Allen
Cuisines: Diner
Woodville, Texas
“Double Order of Hash Browns”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

Scattered, Covered, Smothered and Topped. That is all you have to tell the ladies there. They will take that order and make you a meal you will never forget for around 6 dollars.

Visited October 2012

Port Orange, Florida
“Nice breakfast”
Reviewed July 5, 2012

It's a small little place but he food was good, service was a little lacking but the food was cooked to perfection

Visited June 2012
Houston, Texas
“TERRIBLE”
Reviewed June 26, 2012

The waitress props her foot on my seat next to my bottom as if in a bar to take our to start with. The food was delivered in stages and not cooked to order or done. The waffle still was raw dough. Another waiter stands outside smoking, comes in, does not wash hands. How appetizeing. Very sad
We ended up paying for the full order and left. Could not eat the food.
My granddaughter who is 7 stated this is not a waffle house, it's an AWFUL house.
The place was dirty.
I always try to find something nice to say but there is nothing u can say here.

2 Thank Kay J
Pakenham, Canada
“Fast but strange.”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

Your typical Waffle House. The service was good, and the food OK. However, if you're ordering waffles, you would think a good selection of toppings would be offered. Not so.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank penright8888
Tulsa, Oklahoma
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Last Visit”
Reviewed September 8, 2011

"People come to Waffle House for a friendly "hello," fast service, and great value." is what the advertisement reads. We didn't even receive that. We walked in carrying our lidded cups (one with some water in it, the other empty), sat down, and my partner went to use the restroom. Soon a waitress came by the booth and said "You can't bring outside drinks in here." I replied, "they are to take a drink with us to-go when we leave. You can empty the water in it if you like." She repeated we could not bring outside drinks in. I asked her if she would like us to just go elsewhere and she said yes. Great experience, huh? Sorry but I will never eat at another Waffle House again because of that incident. Nobody deserves to be treated like she treated me. I never considered the food that good in the first place but thought I could always rely on fast, friendly service.

Visited September 2011