Tripadvisor
Port Allen
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The rooms were clean and updated. Very friendly staff, provided free WIFI and parking. New owners with helpful staff and great location. It was nice tourist town and we enjoyed our stay at this location.

Room tip: Best location
Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed August 24, 2019 via mobile

Could tell recently painted and new fake wood floor. Once I sat on the bed I knew I made a mistake. Checked back up and went over to the Hampton Inn because sometimes saving $40 is too high a price to pay.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Baton Rouge-Port Allen, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi Don,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We are committed to provide a comfortable night's rest and are disappointed to learn that we fell short of your expectations. On behalf of Motel 6, we would like to apologize that your stay was less than satisfactory.

We are committed to guest satisfaction and appreciate you taking time to review your experience.

Reviewed July 5, 2019 via mobile

Let me start by saying that after complaining and submitting room photos Motel 6 Corporate office completely refunded our room charge.

However do not even consider this disgusting excuse for a motel. I guarantee that Tom Bodett would not even let his dog walk into the room, our immediately jumped onto the bed, the only clean thing in the room. The carpet looked like it had never been cleaned and rarely vacuumed, the grout around the toilet and the toilet seat was stained yellow, the bathroom tile and tub grout was moldy and black.

We frequently stay at Motel 6's between Jacksonville and Texas and this was the only bad experience we have had and we will continue to do so on future trips.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 15, 2019

Car broke down and had to cancel reservation. The reservation folks told me since it was less than 24 hours, I would need to contact the property to cancel. Called for 4 hours and they would not answer. Will never stay at a motel 6 ever again. I feel so ripped off!

Room tip: Stay away. A rip off
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed March 3, 2019 via mobile

Stayed here overnight on a trip from San Antonio to Florida. The room was clean, and the beds we're comfortable. The internet was great, and the staff was friendly. I was a bit surprised to see a strip joint and "Adult Emporium" next door. It is behind the hotel (and was unfortunately right out my door). The hotel can't "pick it's neighbors," and to be honest I never heard a sound coming from them. Overall, I felt safe had a good night's rest and would stay again, if I came back through here.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Baton Rouge-Port Allen, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2019

Hi, Thank you for taking time to share your review with us. We love hearing from our guests and are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again soon. Safe Travels.