“Wish I could rewind and erase ”
Review of Court Street Cafe

Court Street Cafe
Ranked #4 of 40 Restaurants in Port Allen
Shreveport, Louisiana
“Wish I could rewind and erase ”
Reviewed February 10, 2014 via mobile

My family and I were on our way home from New Orleans to North Louisiana and needed somewhere good to eat it was not fast food. So I looked online and found Court Street Cafe and we pulled off the beaten path and sat down in the restaurant. The wait staff was friendly funny, and accommodating. We ordered 2 cheeseburgers, 1 grilled cheese, and 1 shrimp po boy. After waiting 20 minutes for our food to go I smelt something odd but I thought that it may have been in the parking lot. We're driving down the street and we all began eating are french fries my son says I can't eat a cheeseburger so thinking he was just being a kid I tasted mine. The meat must have been bad because I have to spit it out my husband had to spit it out and my son was saying it tasted like someone had put poo in it. Too bad I could not have turned around and got my money back for all the food since we had to starve till the next town. The only good that came out of eating at Court Street Cafe what is the jokes at my son told about two poo burgers

1 Thank lovehazeltraveling

Alford, Florida
“Local cuisine”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Small, local, off-the-main-road, down home restaurant. Generous portions. Friendly, accommodating staff.

Visited July 2013
Baker, Louisiana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice little cafe”
Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

Nice environment and good wait staff. Food is good but not something to brag about and also a little pricey.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Andrew M
port allen
“Great local diner!”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

Small, cozy, welcoming, and the food is good too! If it's busy the service can be a little bit slow but you won't mind the wait because this is the place to go if you want to visit, eat, and meander through a meal. The servers are sweet, helpful, and genuine.

• Visited April 2013
Alexandria
“Absolute GEM!”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Excellent food and outstanding service. What a wonderful way to start our Easter getaway! Less than a block off of the main streets. Inexpensive pricing, but quality food. Well worth a try!

• Visited March 2013

Been to Court Street Cafe? Share your experiences!