“Good food”
Review of Cou-Yons Bar-B-Q

Cou-Yons Bar-B-Q
Ranked #1 of 40 Restaurants in Port Allen
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Delicious BBQ, Fresh Seafood, and Legendary Baked Potatoes. Our passion for great food and terrific service make Couyon's the perfect place for you and your group to enjoy a fun southern experience. The reviews do not lie! Stop in today for some awesome Grub!
Texas
“Good food”
Reviewed May 1, 2014

This place was recommended by the desk clerk at the hotel and he wasn't wrong. The food is excellent. Don't be fooled by the appearance from outside. The food is fresh and plentiful.

Visited April 2014

South Pasadena, California
“Smokin'”
Reviewed April 24, 2014

We had lunch here while visiting Port Allen to see some old friends. Food was really good - we had a selection of pulled pork, sausage, ribs and moist brisket with a bunch of sides. Everything was tasty and well-prepared and the moist brisket was outstanding - highly recommended.

The only reason I did not give it 5 stars was that the apple cobbler was a disappointment...bland, mushy, doughy and pretty light on apples. I did not finish it. A friend had the blackberry cobbler which was much better.

Very friendly staff that made sure our soda was topped off and that we had everything we needed for a great meal. Will be glad to visit again on our next trip to Port Allen.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank morris91030
Port Allen, Louisiana
“Great BBQ”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

I enjoy the smoked turkey, so moist, the ribs are tender the sausage has a great taste. Best potato salad and baked beans. Everything is delicious.

• Visited April 2014
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
“AMAZING brisket and bbq sauce!”
Reviewed February 27, 2014

This place is awesome! Nice staff, moist, smokey meats, yummy bbq sauce. THE ABSOLUTELY MOST DELICIOUS potato casserole I've ever tasted!! A little pricey but isn't all bbq. Million times better than Podnuh's and Voodoo bbq!!

Visited January 2014
Algonquin, Illinois
“Fantastic food”
Reviewed February 27, 2014

I trust TA reviews, and with a ranking of No. 2 for this restaurant, I had to give Cou-Yons a try. I was not disappointed. The seating area is small, and the place gets mighty packed at lunch, but the tables were clean, which is a good sign. I was also happy to see the owner visiting each table checking in with the patrons, and cleaning up as people vacated. He obviously cares for the quality and experience of his customers. Cou-Yons is known for their smoked brisket, and it really was some of the best I've ever had. I ordered brisket tacos, and my associate ordered the brisket plate. Both were delivered quickly, and both were outstanding. Between Bergeron's and Cou-Yons, I'd have to give it to Cou-Yons for flavor. I recommend both, but the brisket is just phenomenal.

• Visited February 2014