“Quick, Awesome, Tasty Lunches”

Bergeron's Boudin & Cajun Meats & Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 39 Restaurants in Port Allen
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 28, 2013

Different special everyday of the week. Food is outstanding. Super fast service. You can get in and out quickly. Everyone is friendly. Love this place.

1  Thank Labedaelaine

Reviewed February 26, 2013 via mobile

I think the title sums it up. The food was hot, fresh, and absolutely delicious! The price was good. Service was quick. I can't think of one bad thing to say except I wish it was closer to home so I could go more often! Enjoy

1  Thank Hoistandcrane
Reviewed November 4, 2012

I love the Boudin here. They have great selection of cajun meats and dishes here and it all taste very very good, I can't wait until they offer on line shopping.

Reviewed April 15, 2012

Until I ate here, I hated catfish. Boy, was I wrong. Freshly prepared and locally acquired catfish is this delicate and delish. Probably, the ones I have tried elsewhere was previously frozen.
I grew up in Japan, the fish was everyday diet. I can instantly tell what is fresh fish and other are not. And my taste buds get even more sensitive on fresh water fish. But this Burgeron's can not go wrong. As well as catfish, the sausage in the Po boy sandwich was not mass produced and hand made carefully. During lunch time, it was hard to find the parking spot with many locals.
Since I drove home to Dallas area from New Orleans by bumped by the flights - I only fly standby.
This was the best discovery on 11 hour drive.

Reviewed October 5, 2011

I travel for a living. I eat in a lot of restaurants. This is the best lunch in the Baton Rouge area and for at least 100 miles. Their Monday stuffed Pork Chop special is out of this world.

Get there early and then watch as the place fills up with people who know good food. If you don't like the daily features special try their rice and beans. Once you are full, go next door and get some of their meat to take home. I fill an ice chest with their steaks and sausages to take back to New England. Be sure to buy some of their incredible chicken patties. They made great sandwiches and salads
My only complaint and I have voice this to them, is that their ice tea does not live up to their food.

If you travel I-10 and have not stopped here you are missing out on some great food.

1  Thank Wadi S