“Beautiful Restaurant”

Add it.
Rox
Cuisines: American, Japanese, Mexican
Reviewed January 14, 2013

I really, really want to love this restaurant but they have a consistency problem with the food. If they can get the food up to the level of the drinks and the decor it would be a better place.

There are newer reviews for Rox

Reviewed November 5, 2012

For my birthday, my husband and I went to Ponchatoula Rockefellers, now known as "Rox." Since Ponchatoula is a tiny town with the busiest time of year brings Strawberry maniacs, we wanted to explore a little more...The environment of Rox is chic and welcoming. That evening we had the ceviche appetizer, nice presentation in the martini glass with a clean fresh taste. My husband had one of their sushi specialty that was able to accommodate 2. Nice crisp bite with much flavor. I had the ribeye steak that was tender and flavorful. The side of potatoes complimented it, but I wish there was another side...it didn't feel complete with the succulent steak.

The fusion of Mexican flare and sushi is quite a nice taste!

Reviewed October 25, 2012

We love Rox! The lemon drop martini is fabulous...love the ceviche appetizer...great sushi...pasta del mar is incredible! A great place for great food!!!