“Quick seafood place”
Review of Bill's Fish & Seafood - CLOSED

Bill's Fish & Seafood
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Reviewed June 9, 2013

If you hungry for seafood and you like fish, then drop by for a nice meal. It will be best to get a plate to go and maybe you can try something else on the menu.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

I HATE fish never have really liked it. Someone bought me some fish as a surprise for lunch. Wow was it a surprise since I don't eat it. lol Oh well after I started hearing my tummy talk to me I decided to go for it. All I can say is it was awesome!!!

Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

Get it to go! I always do. I don't like the atmosphere much, but the people are friendly, quick, & cook so gooood. Get your fish plate & take it up the road to Kees Park (on the same side of the street, but closer to Pineville Expressway, across from Dairy Queen). Great picnic food & will fil you up!

Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

I've been going to Bill's for about 18 years. It has different management now which apparently came with new recipes. I was disappointed in my overly greasy food...and my tarter sauce was not so great. It was luke warm and the oil from the mayo had risen to the top to form a "crust". I won't be back. I'll stick to Fants or Robbie G's.

Reviewed November 24, 2012

Wonderful fried shrimp and catfish. The sides are very good also. I love the corn nuggets lol Good cole slaw and just a comfortable, wear your jeans kinda place.