“Delicious!”
Review of Bill's Fish & Seafood - CLOSED

Bill's Fish & Seafood
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

Get it to go! I always do. I don't like the atmosphere much, but the people are friendly, quick, & cook so gooood. Get your fish plate & take it up the road to Kees Park (on the same side of the street, but closer to Pineville Expressway, across from Dairy Queen). Great picnic food & will fil you up!

There are newer reviews for Bill's Fish & Seafood

Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

I've been going to Bill's for about 18 years. It has different management now which apparently came with new recipes. I was disappointed in my overly greasy food...and my tarter sauce was not so great. It was luke warm and the oil from the mayo had risen to the top to form a "crust". I won't be back. I'll stick to Fants or Robbie G's.

Reviewed November 24, 2012

Wonderful fried shrimp and catfish. The sides are very good also. I love the corn nuggets lol Good cole slaw and just a comfortable, wear your jeans kinda place.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

When I was in college at Louisiana College, this place was a regular stop. At the time their combo plate (fish, shrimp, and oysters) were the best ever.

Over time they've changed somewhat- the shrimp are dry, the oysters overcooked, but the fish is still the best. The fish are cut thick, lightly battered and seasoned, and fried up perfectly.

The ambiance is a sort of tired, fishing theme and the tables are usually sticky (so bring something to wipe them down with.) Believe me though, it's worth sitting thru the ambiance for a good plate of fried fish!

Reviewed May 7, 2012

Food is not as great as some, but still good. Prices a little lower than some others. No long waits. Very courteous and friendly.