Days Inn Pineville LA
$58
Hotels.com
$86
$83
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 28, 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Front desk clerk was very rude, on her cell phone the whole time guest were checking in, personal call complaining to whomever she was talking to about another employee and management I heard her use bad language several times during the cell phone call and there were children present eating breakfast to hear this. when I asked for help she seemed bothered. Just rude, staff doesnt wear nametags so i cant tell you her name but i can tell you she has curly hair and glasses and was wearing jeans .Internet doesn't work in the rooms, ac doesn't get cold. Mold in the bathroom . Ants in the chair in the room.

• Stayed: May 2013
2  Thank Bulma72
Reviewed May 19, 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Only reason this hotel gets a one is because there are no zeros.okay me and wife stayed the night and thankfully only one night here after seeing the room we were ready to leave,the only thing that was great was the check in after that everything else was a nightmare we were assigned room 115,and I must say they do have comfortable beds but that's all.The T.V,computer desk light,microwave and mini fridge were all plugged into a power strip underneath the desk..thats right will post a pic for you to view.bathroom area was terrible,had marks all on the door on the inside up along the wall and parts of the ceiling looked like it has some type of mold on it.the exhaust fan up above the tub area apparently one time got very hot and you can see from the photos where it caught on fire and it has yet to be fixed.All the electrical plugs were very loose and we were afraid to plug in our laptops worried they would power surge back to the computers.I walk around in my socks in all hotels and this one was amazing very dirty,after three or four hours my socks were very dirty.I don't complain very much in a review but trust me people this place is terrible.by the way the site says swimming pool,not so anymore it was full of dirt and grass was growing in it..we payed 88.00 for this one nights stay which was in my opinion worth about 25.00.never again will we stay here.Breakfast are has two that's right two round tables right in front of the check in area,furniture looked like furniture from the early eighties.our chair in the room was very dingy also.this place will never get my business again..period,if you decide to stay here do it at your own risk,i could of stayed in a lot better hotel for 88.00..

Room Tip: Only speaking of room 115..
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple