“A surprise treat from my brother Ephraim”

Bearland Paradise Resort
Ranked #1 of 4 Tigbauan B&B and Inns
Greenwich, Connecticut
“A surprise treat from my brother Ephraim”
Reviewed February 2, 2014

A week before my trip back to the US my brother & his family proposed to have a day of an unplanned leisure drive along the southern coastal towns of Iloilo . Planned to stop first @a resort in the town of Tigbauan before we go on further towards Miagao. Bearland Paradise was the 1 st one we checked ,got in & never got out till the end of the day. We were impressed with the set up of the resort " -a little paradise to relax for a day,2days or any number of days you want " & it's cleanliness.We spent all day swimming@ their infinity pool overlooking the ocean & the Guimaras Island, rented a tent w/ a table for ten people for lunch around a smaller swimming pool w/ fountain in the middle (for kiddies ).they had limited menu @ that time ( but planned to increase when the restaurant building is finished by December ,2013 overlooking the ocean too )The cooking was very good.Enjoyed very much sipping my drinks @ the pool bar while overlooking the vastness of Sulu sea & a house in a cliff across @ Guimaras Is.or in their Jacuzzi. My 94 yrs old father came along too & he expressed enjoyment by saying "wo wo wow "of the scenery especially the ladies in their bathing suits as they "parade " in front of the amphitheater where he is ,as they go to the pool. I 'm planning to stay there for a couple of days when I get back w/ my husband this year .hopefully. I wish they have amenities like sailing rentals or other water sports activities..--Well ,well hopefully someday.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
4 Thank violetamichelsen

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Frankfurt (Oder), Germany
Reviewed January 12, 2014

On December 22nd ,2013 we decided to travel to the Philippines for diving and spending our New year in a warm climate.

We chosen to stay at the Bearlnad resort only for three days in case its not as described we could move to another resort in that area.

Our three days became 10 enjoyable and relaxing days the resort exceeded our expectation by far the cabanas were very luxury with a piece of private garden forming part of each cabana the staff were very accommodating and the word No doesn’t exist in their dictionary but more importantly they have a real and true smile on their faces which make you feel comfortable .
Food and drinks were excellent we could order dishes that were not at all on the menu and we were getting them.
The management of the resort made sure that we feel at home and we could feel their their heartily welcome at our arrival.

Room Tip: Die Cabans direkt im Resort buchen oder die Duplex 1 minute vom resort entfernt
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
6 Thank Rad H
Iloilo City, Philippines
Reviewed December 26, 2013

Me and my friends went to Bearland Paradise Resort last October and it was the vacation we had. The place is so clean and very relaxing, especially the with infinity pool, sunken bar and the best part is the jacuzzi. The staff there are also helpful and very accommodating. I given a chance, I'd love to spend my entire summer vacation in this paradise resort.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
5 Thank Emily J
Manila, Philippines
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I found Bearland Resort was an excellent accommodation for my business trip to Iloilo.. The service was extremely professional and anticipated my needs without being obtrusive. The Cabana was spacious, well decorated, and clean. As this was a business trip, the strong internet signal in my Cabana was much appreciated. The beautiful surroundings speak for them self.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Stephen W
iloilo
Reviewed July 8, 2013

my family and i decided to go to bearland since its very popular in iloilo. ive heard a lot of great things so i decided to give it a visit. and i wasnt disappointed. great place, nice pool, relaxing and most of all it was very clean. i will highly recommend it if you are looking for a first class resort. will visit again. hopefully soon.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
4 Thank beb d
Reviewed June 25, 2013

I give Bearland Resort a ten star rating. The staff there are humble, helpful, with top notch hospitality.

The manger of this resort went above and beyond when it came to making sure our stay was eventful and relaxing.

The landscape is well maintained and all the pools are amazing. From the kiddie pool to the Big pool that has a swim up bar (my favorite).

Oh by the way, the BBQ will knock your socks off.

I'll be back Bearland Resort.

• Stayed June 2013
5 Thank YEGDJ
Reviewed June 19, 2013

My girlfriend & were travelling through Pinay & had a fantastic stay at Bearland (one of the best stays on our trip!)

What stood out was the great service & very attentive staff. We stayed at the Cabana room - highly recommended!

Do note that their restaurant was not open yet when we were there (due to be opened in July), but it wasn't big deal!

• Stayed May 2013
2 Thank Yozaurious
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tigbauan
Urban Sands Iloilo
#2 of 32 in Iloilo City
Anhawan Beach Resort & Spa
Anhawan Beach Resort & Spa
#10 of 19 in Iloilo City

Been to Bearland Paradise Resort? Share your experiences!