“Lunch ”
Review of Back In Time

Back In Time
Ranked #7 of 70 Restaurants in Opelousas
Reviewed November 8, 2017 via mobile

Just ate lunch there. At noon, no one in there. Should have been a clue to leave. Salads were very poor. Meat on my was frozen. Crackers so old they were stale. And the place did not seem clean. I am surprised it would pass a health Dept. Inspection.

Reviewed October 2, 2017

I went to this place a while back. Ordered either a chicken or tuna salad, and it was good. Very friendly service and clean place.

Reviewed August 8, 2017

I buy their brownies and mail them to a special friend in Seattle. They also have wonderful canned figs. Wonderful sandwiches. Can't beat the customer service.

Reviewed June 28, 2017

King Kong salad was excelent. The chicken was so juicy and flavor full. The greens were fresh and great. A lunchtime treat.

Reviewed June 13, 2017 via mobile

The Pearl Harbor salad is very good and big, my wife had this. I had a Charles Lindbergh sandwich and my brother had another of their sandwiches an these were very good also. Price is reasonable.

Been to Back In Time? Share your experiences!