“Flawless in taste bud desires”
Review of Back In Time

Back In Time
Ranked #7 of 70 Restaurants in Opelousas
Reviewed May 12, 2017 via mobile

We had seen a recent article calling it the most whimsical place to eat-- it was! We ordered sandwiches : Dean Martin- saluted shrimp, raspberry mustard, plus the normal fixings on focaccia bread. I ordered the J. Dillinger- ham, salami, creamy Italian and the fixings. Both were AMAZING! The owner, Wanda was very friendly and welcomed us just like we were at her home. If it couldn't get any better, we had freshly made bread pudding with cream sauce- best I've ever eaten!! We will go back!

Reviewed March 17, 2017 via mobile

Ate here with my Mom for her birthday in February forgot to post my review. It's a small, as we would say, hole in the wall of a joint but their food is delicious! If you are ever in town, give it a try! They have great menu selection!

Reviewed November 3, 2016 via mobile

Staff was very friendly and food was eclectic and delicious. I had the Shirley Temple sandwich. Just yum. Loved it! I'd come back if I'm ever in town again!

Reviewed November 2, 2016

The staff is some of the nicest and friendliest in any restaurant that I have ever eaten at. The food is some of the best presentation and always/consistently has great taste. I eat here 2-3 times a week and it has been this way for over a month. They know my name and my "usual" order. I would highly recommend this place for dinning and I will continue to eat here.

1  Thank ReafDonkey
Reviewed October 21, 2016

If you are looking for unique sandwiches, then this is the place to visit. Most of the sandwiches are named after celebrities and are very tasty.
There are salads and more.
If you like bread pudding, you will love the bread pudding here.

Been to Back In Time? Share your experiences!