“Fantastic!”

Ranked #1 of 22 Restaurants in New Roads
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed May 13, 2016 via mobile

Our second visit and were not disappointed! I had the crab cake crossaint but u preferred my husbands dish... The oyster poboy is to die for! I'm still thinking about it! Loved the music choice too!

Date of visit: May 2016

Reviewed May 3, 2016

The food was so good we ate there 2 nights in a row. The crab cake croissant was delicious. The offered daiquiris but the 1 I had with an extra shot was pretty weak. That's okay, the food made up for it all!!!!!

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed March 15, 2016 via mobile

Really enjoyed the crawfish and loaded fries at hot tails. Family friendly environment excellent service

Reviewed March 15, 2016

The food is served attractively, and on time. It is seafood at its best! It is very spicy, but the best.

Reviewed March 15, 2016

I cannot get over how amazing this place was. I do not like spicy food but their food was not spicy--it was flavorful. All I want to eat now is this food