“one of the best”

Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in New Iberia
Arizona City, Arizona
“one of the best”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

I'm an office manager in Arizona.In May of this year i made a visit to New Iberia,La to visit my family with my husband.We stayed at the Ramada Inn and was pleasantly suprised at the Professionalism of the staff.I was encouraged to the visit this site and give a review by Mr.Russelll who is one of the maintenance men and i must say he bent over backward to take care of any issues we had.My husband and i could see that the building was old,but we could see where improvement were being made.Again the staff went out of there way to make i stay comfortable.Keep up the good work and we will no doubt stay at the Ramada Inn our next visit to New Iberia ,LA

Room Tip: very clean place..
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank paula v

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
New Iberia
Reviewed June 22, 2014

Service was friendly, room was clean, breakfast was awesome. Not the usual apple, banana, and cereal but actual food. My only complaint is bc I was by the pool area I had a load of mosquitoes in my room everytime I killed one another appeared couldn't figure out where they were coming from but that won't stop me from visiting when in New Iberia.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

1 Thank Crystal J
Gladewater
Reviewed June 2, 2014 via mobile

The location was great. The rooms were functional. Cleanliness was better than some I've seen. The rooms were very moist from humidity, but not sure if that can be helped because if the areas climate. Main complaint is that the floors that were not carpet were always wet and there were carpet nails sticking out of the floor where the carpet met hard floor. My children kept accidentally stepping on them. (Rm 166)

• Stayed June 2014
New Iberia
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Staff was ok, we had a family wedding at the hotel so we booked a room for the night. Personally I would have rather drove the 2 hr drive back than stay. The Rooms were very dated! The AC unit wouldn't keep up in the room until very early morning and it was set 8 degrees colder than our norm. The hall that was used for the wedding was very hot with only 1/4 capacity of people. The hotel staff adjusted the thermostats but didn't do much good. I'm taking this survey on my iPhone so some of the questions doesn't work properly. Overall I'm not impressed w the Ramada/Wyndham chain.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Quality Suites
Quality Suites
#9 of 12 in New Iberia
La Quinta Inn & Suites New Iberia

Been to Ramada New Iberia? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada New Iberia

Property: Ramada New Iberia
Address: 2915 Highway 14, Intersection of Hwy 90 & LA 14, New Iberia, LA 70560-8397
Location: United States > Louisiana > New Iberia
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in New Iberia
Hotel Class:3 star — Ramada New Iberia 3*
We are the only Full Service Hotel in New Iberia. We have both non-smoking and smoking rooms. Cafe' Le Jardin opened for breakfast and dinner Sunday thru Friday and breakfast only on Saturday. We also have guest laundry, gym and free Wi Fi. We are the only Hotel with a full size outdoor pool surrounded by beautiful courtyard. We have approximately 5000 square feet of meeting space for various types of functions. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Ramada New Iberia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Conference Center New Iberia Hotel New Iberia