“A very good experience. The staff was very...”
Review of Ramada New Iberia

Ramada New Iberia
Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in New Iberia

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Shreveport
Reviewed March 20, 2013

Check in desk people were great. It went downhill from there. Rooms were dirty and small. Not again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Janet P, General Manager at Ramada New Iberia, responded to this review, March 22, 2013
I do apologize for us not meeting your expectations, however, I do want you to do know that I take your comments very seriously and I will be working with my staff to continue to improve our property so that all of our guests can enjoy their stay at our Ramada Conference.

I do hope that you will give us another chance the next time you are in New Iberia, as this is not our standard at all and I would love an opportunity to show you the true meaning of Southern Hospitality.
Grand Prairie
Reviewed March 18, 2013

This place is always great. The staff are very helpful. The location is very convenient. The beds are extremely comfortable. There are many amenities, such as a microwave and small fridge. I also used the exercise room, which was very nice.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Janet P, General Manager at Ramada New Iberia, responded to this review, March 21, 2013
Thanks so much for your kind words -- we are so glad you enjoyed your time while staying with us at the Ramada Conference Center.

We strive each and every day to truly show our customers the true meaning of southern hospitality and we will look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the area.
Monroe
Reviewed March 6, 2013

The room I reserved was not available on arrival. I was then given another room but when I went to the room I found that it was still occupied. So I had to walk all the way back to the lobby to get a different room.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Janet P, General Manager at Ramada New Iberia, responded to this review, March 8, 2013
Sam,

First of all I would like to thank you for your sharing your comments with us as we great appreciate your input.

I apologize for any inconvenience that this may have cause and do want you to know that I will be addressing your concerns with my staff to what possibly may have been done differently so that the next time we have a similar situation we can handle it differently to ensure total guest satisfaction.

We do strive here at the Ramada Conference Center New Iberia to ensure that each and everyone of our guests have a comfortable stay and enjoy their time in our area, I am so sorry that that was not the case for yourself.

I do hope that you will give us another chance your next time to New Iberia and know that we appreicate your business and would love an opportunity to make it right.

Have a great day!

La Quinta Inn & Suites New Iberia
Quality Suites
Quality Suites
#10 of 12 in New Iberia

Been to Ramada New Iberia? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada New Iberia

Property: Ramada New Iberia
Address: 2915 Highway 14, Intersection of Hwy 90 & LA 14, New Iberia, LA 70560-8397
Location: United States > Louisiana > New Iberia
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in New Iberia
Hotel Class:3 star — Ramada New Iberia 3*
We are the only Full Service Hotel in New Iberia. We have both non-smoking and smoking rooms. Cafe' Le Jardin opened for breakfast and dinner Sunday thru Friday and breakfast only on Saturday. We also have guest laundry, gym and free Wi Fi. We are the only Hotel with a full size outdoor pool surrounded by beautiful courtyard. We have approximately 5000 square feet of meeting space for various types of functions. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Wyndham, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada New Iberia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Conference Center New Iberia Hotel New Iberia