Ramada New Iberia
$85
$78
La Quinta
$60
Hampton Inn & Suites New Iberia(New Iberia)(Great Value!)
$101
Quality Suites(New Iberia)
$55
$52
Motel 6 New Iberia(New Iberia)(Great Value!)
$50
$51
All reviewsfront deskan older hotelhash brownswake up callenjoyable stayloved this hotelstaff was very friendly and helpfulball teamevery employeeother hotelscomfortable roombiscuitsconvenient locationnice poolreunionmattressesms
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 10, 2011

The registration area of the hotel was nice and clean. The room on the other hand was a different story. The bed spread had cigarette burns in it, the floor had dried grass, I had to buy flip flops just to walk on the carpet in the room (room 183). The carpet looked like it has never been cleaned. The bath tub had stains where it looked like a mat used to be on the bottom. The curtains did not close all the way , they were broken, and the window was direct to the outside parking lot. I checked out the next day and stayed at the brand new Hampton Inn down the road. I will never stay at the Ramada New Iberia again, it was the worst hotel I have ever stayed at.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
dawnelli10, Director of Sales at Ramada New Iberia, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2011

I would like to thank you for your comments and apologize on behalf of the hotel. We are currently in the process of upgrading rooms and the room you stayed in is on the list. We realize some rooms have issues and I apologize you were put in one of those rooms. I would like to invite you back to see the wonderful things we have done with the rooms since your stay. Again, our apologizes and I hope you would give us another chance!

Reviewed July 29, 2011

We had 3 rooms for our family and they were very nice! We used Priceline for the first time and it was worth it! It was great having a microwave, coffee maker, and mini-frig in the room! That was my favorite! The rooms were clean, had a chair, plus desk and desk chair. We'd stay again!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank GailASunshine
Reviewed June 13, 2011

My husband and I stayed here for two nights on our trip through Louisiana. Let's me first say that Tamara at the front desk was absolutely wonderful! She didn't treat us hotel patrons, she greeted us and made us feel like family. She was gracious, funny and very helpful. She gave us fantastic local dinner recommendations as well as recommendations for things to see and experience in the area.

Our room was clean and comfortable as was the lobby area. We did however have one incident which made it not so great. We were awoken Monday morning (just after 8:30 am) to extraordinary loud noises immediately outside our room. What we thought to be landscaping turned out to be true, but in addition there was a man sanding the paint off a metal railing above our door. We were blasted by landscapers trimming along our sidewalk and metal being stripped above us. This work continued into early afternoon. I guess what I found frustrating is that this work didn't start until closer to check out time when hotels guest are far more likely to be awake. Being that it was a Holiday weekend and 8:30 am, just seemed inappropriate. Thankfully we did not have a repeat the next morning as we were quite tired from the previous morning's reveille and jet lagged. My only other comment would be regarding the pool being unsecured. It was clear to us that the locals were bringing their family and friends to use the outdoor pool to escape the heat. They would be well served to put a locking gate on the pool.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank IrishTravelingGirl
Reviewed May 30, 2011

Check in was good. Hotel was older with outside access. The courtyard was nice. No frills hotel, but clean and a good value.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank EWheelerLousiana
Reviewed December 4, 2010

Sometimes the difference between an average stay at a hotel and an excellent stay is the quality of the hotel staff…for example…they twice gave us tourist directions and maps…and even told us to call them after we had check-out if we got lost and needed more directions…that is a first for our hotel experiences.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple