“High Prices ..food was not good”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #14 of 113 Restaurants in New Iberia
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 9, 2012

I wasn't impressed with the amount of food I got for the price. Just wasn't worth it. I went once, and I never returned.

Reviewed April 8, 2012

As part of our work we are allowed a safety meal. We brought in thirty of our biggest eaters and this staff made it look easy. Believe me when I say that many restaurants can really cave under the pressure of our ordering ability. This staff stepped up and served some of the best food, and properly prepared, that we have seen. I had the best ribs that I have ever had and I've tried alot of them. What an awesome array of flavors at this particular store. I will certainly be back. Thanks again!!

Reviewed March 15, 2012

In hotel parking lot, Excellent Food. Noon buffet / hamburgers was very goods. Ate there 3 times in 2 days.

Reviewed March 5, 2012

Loved the food, crab cakes were yummy. Free soft drink refills were nice. But, we could have eaten more. Service was very good.

Reviewed March 2, 2012

They have an awesome Salad Bar. Hamburgers, steaks and seafood are good too.