“You can get Chili's food almost at any CHilis, but you can't get the service like this”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #71 of 111 Restaurants in New Iberia
Cuisines: Mexican, Steakhouse
South louisiana
Reviewed November 23, 2012

Sure, on a normal night you should be able to get the same food at ANY Chili's. BUT YOU CANT GET THE SERVICE like we have in New Iberia... Chili's in New Iberia has the BEST Waiter... JOEY. Great personality, after ordering he made sure that we were aware of any extras that we might need, he was attentive, and had personality..... thank you joey while everyone else was eating leftover turkey... we were having a good time and a good meal.

• Visited November 2012

new iberia, la
“Average Chilis, but too average to contend”
Reviewed October 31, 2012

Chilis has good food choices, a nice variety of things and of course those nachos are just delicious. Cut I am sad to say that this place of dining has fallen and it fell hard it seems. I don't quite know, before Chilis was above average and good but the last time I went, it seemed as if the staff lacked care for the diner. Some servers did seem to care so I really appreciated that. I don't want to embarrass anyone personally so I won't name the name of the one who served me, but I did not have a pleasant meal. They paid little attention to me, and when I needed a refill and restaurant seemed fairly slow, they could not find the time to refill my beverage. I am really disappointed. I did a review on Ruby Tuesday before this review and it may do you good to check my review out, and try the place across the street, or instead of that, tell Chilis management to tighten up on their staff. The server was not the only other problem that I came across, another was the lack of cleanliness but thats something else. I just thought I should give some people who are like me in the area who enjoy a nice meal out every now and again with friends or even by myself to do some reading or relaxing. I'll try to keep in touch for both restaurants and their progress. I hope I get a server who is interested in my needs for the course of my meal next time. Thanks guys!!!!!! Hope this helps some of you

• Visited October 2012
New Iberia, Louisiana
“Typical Chili's”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

Everything about this place is average and it's always loud and cold. But people must like that, because it's usually crowded. For faster service, eat at the bar.

Visited July 2012
“Run away!”
Reviewed October 12, 2012 via mobile

Just had an hour and twenty minute lunch. The bacon ranch quesadillas were VERY greasy and they forgot to put the ranch on them. We had waited so long that I was afraid to say anything and choked down about half of them. My husbands hamburger was barely edible. They forgot the BBQ sauce and the onion straws were close to uncooked. The waitress was nice but overworked and slow, no manager in sight the entire time we were there and the restaurant, bathrooms were dirty and they ran out if iced tea. No, not "they ran out of tea and had to make more"... They ran out of tea and couldn't MAKE any more. Stay away!

Magnolia, Arkansas
“Not the best Chili's I've been to”
Reviewed July 31, 2012 via mobile

The atmosphere at this location is more 'grown men drinking after work' rather than the usual family atmosphere that ia typical of a Chili's. The service was very slow and the food not up to par to other locations.