“Good Sushi”

Good for: Families with children
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Good Sushi”
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Food was very good. We were in New Iberia or about a week and went back twice. Sushi was tasty. So were the cheese wontons.

Visited March 2014

New Iberia, Louisiana
“Always fresh and delicious!”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I enjoy eating at Pearl House Restaurant at least twice a month. No buffet here, everything is cooked fresh to your order. The Asian menu is varied, but I've tried most of the rolls and loved them all. The hibachi menu offers many options - all delicious. The grilled shrimp and scallops hibachi is one of my favorite menu items. If you like sweet dishes, try the coconut shrimp.
Another of my favorite items is the crabmeat avocado salad. The perfect ending to any meal is the warm donuts. They melt in your mouth! Share an order. Aside from the great food, I continue to dine at this restaurant because the owners work very hard to keep it clean and to provide a welcoming atmosphere.

• Visited February 2014
Shreveport, Louisiana
“AMAZING! (And I'm a sushi snob)”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

Ok - so I have to admit I was a little scared to eat sushi in New Iberia - I was in town for work and everyone there said I had to go eat sushi here. I have had a string of underwhelming meals in this town, so I didn't know what to expect. BUT...WOW. This was some awesome sushi. They know how to do it right! Great service, spicy tuna roll was outstanding as was the nigiri. All fresh - and the sushi chef has some true talent! I'm a complete sushi snob - and this place is a winner!!! I'm just sad I discovered this place on my last day here:(

• Visited October 2013
Broussard, La
“If you like Asian, you'll love Pearl House!”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Recently acquired and nicely renovated, Pearl House was a pleasant surprise! This is not a buffet restaurant, and the food quality reflects that. Besides the Hibachi and Teriyaki style prepared meat, seafood, and veggies, they serve sushi and other Asian dishes. The service was very attentive and accommodating.

• Visited August 2013