“Seafood Connection's Gumbo”

Seafood Connection
Ranked #9 of 112 Restaurants in New Iberia
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed August 21, 2012

Ate the seafood gumbo minus the oysters and waited almost 45 mins. They had to take out the gumbo which was in a ziplock bag & heated it in a rice cooker. The gumbo was good. We also tried the shrimp balls (I think that's the name of those things..LOL) and they were really good!.

There are newer reviews for Seafood Connection

Reviewed April 26, 2012

I visited Seafood Connection one Saturday night and fell in love with the Shrimp Balls (which is an appetizer on the menu). I enjoyed also the Gumbo and the fried Shrimp was good also. I agree with the other reviews when I say the food is great, but the building is old and needs to be re-done. I had to exit the restaurant to go to the bathroom which is on the outside. That was pretty weird, but I fully enjoyed my food and the service was great.

Reviewed March 3, 2012

This is nothing like you'd expect. We got there and the place was packed but we got a seat immediately. Its almost like you are eating in an old warehouse. We had the crawfish and steamed crabs. Beyond expectations! Amazing!

1  Thank AnnieScruggs
Reviewed February 7, 2012

The seafood is excellent but the service is poor. I believe that is due to lack of staff on the night we dined in.

Reviewed November 3, 2011

There's not much open on Sunday night in New Iberia, but Seafood Connection is! We were able to get ample seafood takeout to eat at our hotel while watching the Saints game, We loved the seafood platter, 20 big shrimp and fries and the shrimp poor boy. We phoned in our order and picked it up at the drive thru window. Delicious and convenient.