“wow every time!”
Review of Des Amis Dining and Catering - CLOSED

Des Amis Dining and Catering
Cuisines: American
Description: We were previously Cafe Des Amis, New Iberia... we have changed our name to Des Amis Dining and Catering
Franklin, Louisiana
“wow every time!”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

My wife and I have always enjoyed the Breaux Bridge location. We're thrilled to be able to visit the New Iberia location. Always a special twist on already excellent Cajun dishes!

Visited June 2013

New Iberia, Louisiana
“Rude Staff”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

This used to be my favorite restaurant, and I went there frequently, but the last time I ate there I was treated extremely rudely. So much so that I have no wish to go back to the restaurant, even though the food is excellent. Go instead to the one in Breaux Bridge.

• Visited August 2012
Amherst, New York
“Excellent!”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

We agree with the other reviewers. Nice looking place inside, better than the original branch in Breaux Bridge. I also had the spinach and oyster salad with the sweet pepper jelly dressing, and it was outstanding. You can't go wrong here.

Visited April 2013
New Iberia, Louisiana
“So Delicious!”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

I have eaten here several times and can attest that the food is consistently delicious. On my most recent visit I tasted the eggplant with crab meat appetizer, fried oyster spinach salad with pepper jelly vinaigrette dressing, and the fresh gulf fish topped with crawfish etouffee. Everything was perfectly prepared, and there is no way it could have been tastier. As of this writing, the restaurant's website hasn't been updated to reflect the additional location in New Iberia, but the menu is the same as at the original restaurant in Breaux Bridge. Both locations are open for Sunday brunch.

• Visited March 2013
Cleveland, Ohio
“Fantastic place to eat”
Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

This is a sister restaurant of the one with the same name in Breaux Bridge. The food is outstanding. We had the shrimp and corn chowder which was delicious. The tuna salad had a huge portion of grilled tuna cooked to perfection - which for me is just warmed through. Music was pleasant and at a low volume. This was a real find on our trip