Days Inn & Suites New Iberia
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Quality Suites(New Iberia)
View Hotel
Motel 6 New Iberia(New Iberia)
View Hotel
Kajun Inn Motel(New Iberia)
  • Room Service
Inn of Iberia(New Iberia)
View Hotel
All reviewsonly bad thingother hotels in the areabiscuits and gravyking suitefresh fruitlow pricebeds were comfortablewould stay againnon smokinggreat roomcomplimentary breakfaststaff was friendlydesk clerkenjoyed our staycablecookoffpillows
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 12, 2012

We only stayed one night and it was early on in our trip. Felt like part of the family.Wonderful stay and would encourage others to stay here as well.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
1  Thank CYNTHIA K
Reviewed August 27, 2012

This could be an excellent review but I'm very tough on hotels for an excellent review. This is a really good place to stay and the one I always pick when in NI ( about 20 days a year) It inexpensive always clean and has a good breakfast ( good compared to all the other hotels) Good restaurants close by.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank TexasFight1979
Reviewed June 27, 2012

Drove to New Iberia for a Job interview and stopped by Days inn. Got a quote for $81.00 and accepted the rate. As I was beginning to sign the agreement the teller quoted $121.00 I asked why the added charge? The teller told me an additional $35.00 is charged for anyone arriving before 3:00pm. I did not sign anything and stated I was going to look for a better deal. My Visa reflects I was charged for that night and going through an ordeal getting my money back even after speaking to the manager.

Room Tip: Candelwood is great.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Wover007
Reviewed May 6, 2012

One of the last of a dying breed. A hotel with rooms for smokers. The room was spotless! The fridge and micro worked. No problems. The front desk staff were great. Small pool, but big enough to entertain children who have been cooped up in a car all day, and still have room for the adults. This hotel is central to many good places to eat, plus you have breakfast options in the hotel :D It is also a quick ride to the Tabasco plant on Avery Island. I used to use another chain regularly, but with their "no smoking" policies in many of their hotels where I go, consider it off my list. Days Inn is now on it. The bed was perfect for sleeping - and rarely heard road noise. The pillows were just what I have at home. The water was HOT - perfect. 2 stories, no elevator.

Room Tip: Be sure to call to confirm if you asked for a "smoking room," or if you need a first floor room.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Julie P
Reviewed February 8, 2012

We spent last night at this hotel. We were warmly welcomed by the front desk person, and she was also very professional in getting our information, informing us what types of rooms were available and getting us checked in. At our request, she recommended a seafood restaurant less than ten minutes away. Her directions were accurate, and the food was great - a down-home place filled with local people who knew where the food was terrific. This morning, my companion came back to our room after getting coffee and said, "Everyone here is so nice." That was my experience, too. We also had a nice conversation with the General Manager, who was gracious and friendly. Our room was very nice, as well as roomy. We will stay there when we return to New Iberia.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple