Days Inn & Suites New Iberia
$72
$63
Hotels.com
$60
Hampton Inn & Suites New Iberia(New Iberia)(Great Value!)
$76
Quality Suites(New Iberia)
$51
$35
Motel 6 New Iberia(New Iberia)(Great Value!)
$50
All reviewsonly bad thingother hotels in the areabiscuits and gravyking suitefresh fruitlow pricebeds were comfortablewould stay againnon smokinggreat roomcomplimentary breakfaststaff was friendlydesk clerkenjoyed our staycablecookoffpillows
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 8, 2012

We spent last night at this hotel. We were warmly welcomed by the front desk person, and she was also very professional in getting our information, informing us what types of rooms were available and getting us checked in. At our request, she recommended a seafood restaurant less than ten minutes away. Her directions were accurate, and the food was great - a down-home place filled with local people who knew where the food was terrific. This morning, my companion came back to our room after getting coffee and said, "Everyone here is so nice." That was my experience, too. We also had a nice conversation with the General Manager, who was gracious and friendly. Our room was very nice, as well as roomy. We will stay there when we return to New Iberia.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Rick G
Reviewed December 15, 2011

Price was reasonable, including a hearty breakfast. Room was clean and quiet. Staff were friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank MCCanadian
Reviewed April 12, 2010

My husband, my daughter, and I went to New Iberia for his job. My husband left to attend services for his job. My daughter and I stayed behind. Shortly after leaving, my husband was involved in a traffic accident. The scene of the accident was not even five minutes away. Knowing that I could not walk with a small child and luggage, I asked an employee about taking my daughter and me to the accident as I did not know the condition of my husband. She said she had no vehicle. She stated that she would ask the owner/manager of the hotel, who was in my line of sight also. I watched as she explained the situation to the owner/manager. I suppose I should be grateful that she even took the time to turn and look at my daughter and me. At least that way, I knew she understood English. She simply shrugged her shoulders and asked "What am I supposed to do?” I could not believe anyone could be so cold-hearted in such a situation. To reply that you cannot help is one thing, but to coldly shrug and say such is inhumane. Should you choose to stay here, PLEASE make sure that you have an emergency backup plan.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
3  Thank SenoraJ
Reviewed February 28, 2009

Fair enough - there isn't a great deal of hotels around this specific area so there isn't a great deal of choice. Manager was very pleasant, but you kind of know what you're getting with a Days Inn!

It's very cheap - but sadly it feels that way. Smelt a little of smoking, 'fitness room' only has two pieces of equipment, and there's no bar/restaurant.

Like I say, the amount of money you pay reflects what you get. Rooms were clean too.

Free Wi Fi which is a massive plus point or them.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed December 12, 2008

We stayed here while attending a wedding in New Iberia, LA. Hotel staff was friendly, the rooms were nice and each had a mini-fridge which is convienent. Also, you can't beat the great continential breakfast which was alot more than just toast and jelly. Definitely would stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)