Quality Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Motel 6 New Iberia(New Iberia)
View Hotel
Kajun Inn Motel(New Iberia)
  • Room Service
Inn of Iberia(New Iberia)
View Hotel
All reviewsyogurtking bedruby tuesdayshotel breakfastavery islandwould stay here againroad triproom was clean and comfortableexcellent stafftabasco factoryhot breakfastsausagesofahairdryerdeskmicrowave
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 15, 2011

Really enjoyed my two day stay. Lots of room, comfortable bed, latest television, quiet location, typical continental breakfast, close to main highway, close to other eating establishments, and staff very pleasant.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 24, 2011

We stayed here on a Thursday, checked out the follow morning to go to New Orleans (Fri/Sat) and came back to this hotel on Sunday. After the first night, I wanted to cancel my Sunday reservation but thought it was just a one time issue.

First off this place really smells. The first room they checked us into had such a strong perfume odor that it was obvious they were trying to cover something up. It was so strong it was making us sick. They moved us to another room which still smelled but wasn't as strong, it was late and we needed to get to bed. The bed were extremely uncomfortable as it was a very worn mattress. The carpet is extremely dirty. Just walk up the stairs and it is so noticeable I can't see how the workers don't see it.

I got busy and never changed our return stay, big mistake. As soon as we walked into the room, there was a huge live bug in the bathroom. I caught it and brought it to the front desk. They moved us into another room. Still over-perfumed rooms and bad beds even with a room on the opposite side of the wing. Carpet still dirty from Thursday. There is defintiely no pride at this place and can't imagine it staying in business.

If you stay here, you've been warned.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed June 21, 2011

They double booked our rooms!!:( Got the call about this 3 days before our arrival date which made it hard to book some where else. All 20 rooms had comfirmation numbers and we still lost all the rooms. I am very disappointed with the way these people do business. Upper management needs to take a good look at who they have working for them. Find another place to stay!!!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Jeanie37
Reviewed June 4, 2011

I recently Stay there a Saturday night and when I checked out I left my iPhone charger in the room so I called the next day and at the front desk they told me my charger was in lost and found and it would be waiting for me when I get there. I live in Baton Rouge so I told them I'd be there in a week. So when I got there to pick up the charger it was gone. I guess one of the workers thought I wasn't going to come and pick it up. Those chargers are 30 bucks I wanted my charger back but I guess that's not happening. So I advise you to triple check your room before checking out because if you leave something it will disappear even though they say they have it waiting for you in lost and found.

• Stayed: May 2011
Reviewed March 18, 2011

ON THE GOOD SIDE:
Hotel was on the lower end of the prices available during our stay compared to surrounding hotels. Several chain restaurants were nearby, including Ruby Tuesday just across the parking lot. Location was safe. Rooms were quiet. Sheets were clean (yes, its expected, but my wife more often than not finds hair on sheets when examined closely, so i feel compelled to complement facilities that pass her micro examination). Pool was small but clean. My kids (6 & 9) *loved* it. The thing that puts this is the positive is the pool is indoor- a huge plus after a long road trip.

ON THE NEGATIVE:
My wife did find someone else's hair in the bathroom. The hallways looked like they hadn't been vacuumed in several days. Hotel wireless was SLOW.

COULD GO EITHER WAY
Desk staff was not rude (as some other reviewers commented), but they didn't give me the idea they were pleased to have my business- just very functional in our interactions. We went to breakfast about 30 minutes before it ended. The selection was on par for a typical continental breakfast (2 kinds of juice, 2 choices of cereal, 1 type of yogurt, apples, scrambled eggs, Canadian Ham slices, danishes, toast & bagels- and I think they had waffles too). I put it here because I took the last 2 slices of ham- and they never restocked it. The eggs were borderline cold. Danishes were significantly picked over. We took the last cherry and cream cheese. Everything else was lemon. The skipped the yogurt, but they only had 1 more of those which another couple took- and I never saw yogurt restocked. My conclusion: breakfast is probably good, but go early.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family