“Business Stay in New Iberia!”

La Quinta Inn & Suites New Iberia
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in New Iberia
Indialantic, Florida
“Business Stay in New Iberia!”
Reviewed April 24, 2013 via mobile

I stay a lot in La Quintas. It was my 1st time at this location. Overall it is nice but, the maid did not bother to put the trash liners in any of the cans. The liners were just laid over the side of the cans. It was left for us to place if we wanted to use the trash. The next mornings breakfast was not very well attended. We had to ask for coffee, syrup, creamer, the was no one keeping up with the breakfast. The crushed roach in the middle of the breakfast was ignored over and over by staff as we watched them step over it.

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank Firefozz

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
  • Indonesian first
Jackson, Georgia
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Nice rooms, clean beds, clean bathrooms. Good service. Friendly staff. You can't go wrong staying here. I would stay here again. No problems. The breakfast was so-so, but as good as any typically are.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Houston, Texas
Reviewed April 20, 2013

We came for a weekend get-a-way. For me, the most important thing is that everything is clean and it was. The staff was very nice and the breakfast is a great plus. Good variety of eggs, sausage, waffles, cereal, pastries, and yogurt.
If I had any complaints it was that I could hear other guests talking but it didn't keep me awake. My husband mentioned that he woke up hearing someone elses loud TV volume.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Schulenburg, Texas
Reviewed February 11, 2013

This property was rated highly in the reviews but I don't really understand why. It was ok - just ok. I can't imagine what the other hotels in New Iberia are like if this one was supposedly better. It is convenient to the attractions but it is a tired property, clean, but could be much better. Wifi is good. The toiletries were the smallest I've ever seen, about the size of my small finger. The towels weren't thin, but will be in not too many more washings, and rough. For breakfast, don't count on anything special unless you really like slightly hardened danishes and cornflakes, the eggs were round rubber discs. It's not a bad place to stay, but the next time I will try one of the others.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Lanae L, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites New Iberia, responded to this review, February 13, 2013
Dear Valued Guest:
I sincerely apologize that you felt your stay with us was just ok and was not satisfied with the ammenities or breakfast. Guest satisfaction is everything to us and I greatly apprciate your feedback. We pride ourselves on excellent service, hospitaltiy and quality accommodations. I hope you will consider staying with us the next time you are in our area. Please feel free to contact me if I can be of assistance. Happy Travels.
globeseeker007
common_n_hotel_reviews_1bd8 1,143 helpful votes
Reviewed November 7, 2012

We spent two nights here while touring the nearby attractions. This property is in a good location and is close to town. It's also clean and comfortable and appears to be somewhat new. It has good WIFI and, also, two computers in the business center for the guests to use. The continental breakfast is about average and compares favorably to other La Quinta hotels in which we have stayed. There is a Chilis Restaurant located just across the parking lot.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple