“Loved the food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed June 20, 2014

Service was kind of slow. A few times I had to get their attention. Of course the Soccer Game was on. I ate solo one night and then took a client the second time I went. Food was great. I would recommend this place if you are not in a hurry.

1  Thank Don P

Reviewed June 11, 2014

I've eaten here twice, both times I had salad and both were good. The taco salad was a very generous serving but the Texano salad was much better, loaded with beef, chicken and shrimp. My waiter was very attentive with additional chips and salsa along with drink refills.

1  Thank Lee T
Reviewed March 8, 2014

The El Chile Verde was a warm and welcome restaurant. It's simple - plastic silverware and worn furniture - but the food was plentiful and tasty. The margaritas were especially good. The waiter was polite and attentive.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

It was OK. Little flavor, bland really... but it was better than what we have in Utah and Minnesota. Similar to eating Mexican food cooked by non-Mexicans.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

I will never set foot in this place again. The server I had ran out to my car as I was pulling out of the restaurant and was acting as if I did not pay. Quite embarrassing for me considering people were watching! He kept waiving my receipt. He did not speak very good English and I kept showing him my receipt where I did pay. I Talked to a manager and apparently he thought I took another ticket. The server was even arguing with me in the parking lot! It was dark and I am a female by myself! I should have driven off. I left him a nice tip which I now regret. The food was average. Would have preferred Taco Bell.