“clean and functional and friendly”

Hampton Inn Natchitoches
Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Natchitoches
Marshall, United States
“clean and functional and friendly”
Reviewed February 19, 2014

The motel offered a bright and cheery atmosphere with friendly staff. The complimentary breakfast had a varied and tasty menu. The entrance from the interstate was easily accessed and parking was ample.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

3 Thank Sandra B
Elaine S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Natchitoches, responded to this review, February 21, 2014
Thank you so much for choosing the Hampton Inn Natchitoches. We appreciate the great review that you have given us. We hope to see you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Saint Peters, Missouri
Reviewed February 17, 2014

I don't write reviews very often but after staying at the Hampton Inn in Natchitoches I felt like I should. This hotel and staff has won me over. I could not have been happier with my stay and I will be staying here from now on when I'm in town.

2 Thank Greg N
Elaine S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Natchitoches, responded to this review, February 18, 2014
Thank you for your Great remarks concerning our Property.
We want each of or Guest to be completly Satisfied each and every time.
Thank you for your Loyalty to the Hampton Brand.
We loved having you here.
Calhoun, Louisiana, United States
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Very kind staff clean rooms and excellent food. I had construction work to do in a near by town which didn't have hotels so I chose to provide a place to stay for my workers and my self here at Hampton Inn and would highly recommend it. Will be going back to stay to complete my construction work.

2 Thank Sarah W
Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Natchitoches.
We want to make sure that each of our Guest have a fantastic stay at our property.
We want our Customer Service to show Hamptonality each and every time.
Hope to see you again soon.
Southlake, United States
Reviewed February 6, 2014

The front desk attendant was very friendly and efficient. I commented to her that that was the quickest hotel check-in I've ever had. The hotel lobby was festively decorated with a Mardi Gras tree. We were on our way to LSU for our son to audition for the School of Music. He was wanting to practice his tuba so the front desk attendant helped us find a place for him to practice that wouldn't disturb other guests. The eggs at breakfast were awesome! Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

2 Thank Karen G
Thank you for your kind remarks concerning our Hotel.
We appreciate our Guests remarks each and every time.
We have had so many compliments concerning out Mardi Gras Tree and decor.
We are so glad you had an enjoyable time.
We love Having you here.
Greenville, South Carolina
Reviewed February 4, 2014

This hotel is nice, clean, people are friendly. It's also very convenient as it's right off I-49. However, being so close to the highway means it's very loud! If you stay here, ask for a third floor room on the opposite side from the interstate. I ran the fan on my room heat and that helped a little. I always try to stay at Hilton properties, as they are consistently clean, and the breakfast is nice.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for the great review. We appreciate your input concerning our property.
I am sorry that your were not 100% satisfied.
I hope that you will let us accomadate you again when your in this area. We will make sure that your room is away from the interstate side.
Yorktown, Virginia
Reviewed January 28, 2014

The Hampton Inn in Natchitoches is a great place to stay. The staff is all about customer service! The rooms are clean and comfortable. Delicious snacks were provided in the afternoon and were a welcome sight after a long day of work.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

3 Thank Betsee
Elaine S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Natchitoches, responded to this review, January 30, 2014
Thank you so much for the great review. We appreciate our Guests. We want everyone to be 100% Satisfied. We hope to see you again soon.
Sincerely.
Waco, United States
Reviewed January 28, 2014

This was an excellent stay. There is a daily happy hour sponsored by the manager! The rooms are clean and quiet! The breakfast is really good! And the workout room has enough to help you get in a good sweat! Great hotel option!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

3 Thank Randall L
I would like to thank you for keeping our Team # 1. I appreciate your great review. We strive to make each Guest stay 100%. We want you to feel at home. We hope to see you again real soon.