“We'd go back!!”

Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Natchitoches
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Room was clean and very quiet. Breakfast was good and staff friendly. Only disappointment was the outdoor pool was not open (April19-22). Location was great as we were there to visit our son at NSU and go to their home baseball games.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Elaine S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Natchitoches, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2013

Thank you so much for the great review. We appreciate you coming our way. Our pool will be open soon. Please come see us again anytime. We Love Having You Here!

Reviewed April 22, 2013

Clean, comfortable accomidations. I felt safe and was able to get a great rest, it was very quiet even though several weddings, a jazz fest, and apparentally a motor cycle rally was going on. We experienced issues trying to check in early which is understandable but it was the customer service we received at the hands of the management that upset us and ensures we will never stay here again. It was only one persona so we can tell you that our bad treatment will most likely not be repeated so I would cross your fingers and stay here anyway. The pool was closed, that made me mad,.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Jennie S

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out this review. We take great pride in our customer service at our Hotel. I am so sorry to hear that you were not completly satisfied with your stay. I hope that what you recieve from us for your problem that you expereinced will let you know that we want each and everyone of our guest to be treated fairly. I hope that if you return to our area that you will give us another chance to show our True Hamptonality.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

This is a great place to stay. We stayed on a Friday night and did not EVEN hear any other guest from our room. This was a VERY nice change for other places. The location is right off the highway. Staff was very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Kim G
Elaine S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Natchitoches, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2013

Thank you so much for choosing the Hampton Inn Natchitoches. We are so glad to hear that your stay was excellant. We love to hear from our guest and get their feedback and know that our guests are recieving the best possible service. Please come back anytime.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

Very nice stay. Hotel was clean. Room was very clean. Breakfast was good. Staff was friendly. I would definitely stay here again.

One suggestions. Staff seems to have access to the front of the house, the coffee bar and the breakfast buffet. I observed a housekeeping employee fix herself a cup of coffee (and one for a friend) at the coffee bar while a guest waited behind her in line for his own cup of coffee. This was not a very professional picture of the hotel. The staff all seemed to do a great job, as I said everything was clean and the hotel was great. I know the hotel is being renovated so I wonder if the staff break room is not currently functioning...?

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Elaine S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Natchitoches, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2013

Thank you so much for the very nice compliments on our hotel and service. We appreciate all of the guests input that stay at our property. This is how we make changes and also get feed back as to what you observed while you are our guest. I will be addressing this issue that you brought to my attention as soon as possible. Thanks again for allowing us to serve you.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

Good service, clean room, convenient location. Stayed in king, non-smoking accessible room & appreciated the good breakfast plus evening "snacks." Bedside plugs (4) were most helpful for equipment we need (heating pad, CPAP etc). Insufficient waste baskets would be our only complaint.

Room Tip: all areas were quiet; parking good
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Elaine S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Natchitoches, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2013

Thank you so much for your kind comments regarding your stay in Natchitoches. Your input is very important to us. We want each and everyone to be completly satisfied with our hotel, from our service to our clean comfortable rooms.
Anytime your in our area stop in and see us again.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

Was at this hotel for a business trip in Natchitotches, close to the highway and about 10 minutes to downtown. We got to this hotel around 10 p.m. and the person who checked us in was very friendly and efficient. The hotel said it's in the midst of renovations, but I couldn't really tell. The room itself had been semi-renovated. With new flooring in the entry and bathroom, but then the furniture in the room was definetly from the 90s. I appreciated the extra outlets by the beds and that I couldn't hear my neighbors. However, I could only turn the temperature down to 71, so it got quite warm in the middle of the night.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank ALWAYSTRAVELWELL
Elaine S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Natchitoches, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2013

I really appreciate your taking the time to share your comments about your recent stay at our hotel. I was delighted to read from your review that when you first check-in our staff was friendly and accommodating. I do however understand that you were inconvenienced by a few issues at our hotel. I want to personally apologize if your heating unit was not working properly. I sincerely apologize if this inconvenienced you in any way and I thank you for bringing this up to my attention so that I can follow-up with our maintenance crew. In addition, as you know we are currently going through some renovations. I’m sorry that you found our room furniture to be somewhat dated. I assure you that your feedback is incredibly important to us and I will definitely take it into consideration to improve our property.

Again, thank you for making the effort to share your thoughts with us. We value you as a guest, and I do want you to know that your concerns are our concerns! Please stay with us again soon so that we can demonstrate our commitment to your comfort.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Another stop-over on a Spring Break trip. Even though we checked in pretty late, the young lady at the front desk was great. We had a very comfortable room. It was quiet and well appointed. Check in and check out was easy. Would stay there again if traveling through the area.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Kristy W
Elaine S, Manager at Hampton Inn Natchitoches, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2013

Thank you so very much for your kind words about our property. We try very hard here at Hampton to make sure every guest feels comfortable and that our staff goes above and beyond what is expected of them.
We hope you enjoyed our newly renovated property, and we hope to see you again soon!!
Thank you for choosing Hampton!!!