“good value”

Ranked #6 of 15 Hotels in Natchitoches
Metairie, Louisiana
“good value”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2012

Was impressed with the constant cleaning of the hotel. Room was clean, and cool. Staff really nice. Will definately stay there again. Looked at other reviews and wondered how old they were. Our stay was for three days ending on Sept 16, 2012.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
super8natch, Manager at Super 8 Natchitoches, responded to this review, September 18, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

We thank you for taking the time out and letting us know about your recent stay here at Super 8, Natchitoches. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again in the future.

Varsha Patel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Houma, Louisiana
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2012

The room was clean and everything worked OK. I had ample hot water, cold air conditioning and the TV and remote worked OK. The bed was comfortable. The complementary breakfast was ample and fresh. There was no pool and no elevator. The motel personel were friendly and helpful.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends

Houston, Texas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2012

I reserved the rooms a week ahead, after checking my account I found that they charged my card for both rooms, not giving me time to check around. After calling was told that it was a prepay Motel now I see why it was horrible!

Room Tip: Do not choose a room because of price. I should have taken all these bad reviews as a warning now I...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Htownfinez A
super8natch, General Manager at Super 8 Natchitoches, responded to this review, August 4, 2012
Dear Valued Guest

We thank you for taking the time out to let us know about your recent stay here with us.
However, there are a few things that needs to be clarified since you have the entirely
wrong assumption of us. The ONLY time a guest is charged at the time of
reservation is if it is made via a third party reservation website. In such cases, the
reservation is charged by that company and NOT the hotel. When a reservation
is made via the hotel's website or with our hotel, all guests are charged at the time of
CHECK IN. It has been this way for the past 5 years since I've been here.
Also, we are NOT a pre-pay hotel and as a matter of fact, there is no such thing.
If you were truly not satisfied with your stay you should have brought it to my attention
being that I am on the property 7 days a week in the mornings; rather then posting on this website.

Varsha

Travelers are raving about these Natchitoches hotels

1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2012

Very true!!! It had to be the owner to give this place a good rating. My first question was, " Are the rooms clean and does the air work,,,,, I want a room that will be
cold !? "
Her response,,,, "turn it on and it will get cold."
Of coarse the lobby was cold. The halls were hot. As we were walking to our room, no elevator,,,,I asked someone who was exiting his room if the rooms were cold.
Nope he said,,,,its as hot in my room as it is out here.
We opened the door to our room, I wanted to run! It's old, dirty, smoke smelling, just plain disgusting!
I too didn't take off my shoes. The only reason we stayed is because all other hotels were booked, and we couldn't drive any farther. My husband said lets try to find the positive......
I did,,,,, I will positively never stay here again!!!!

• Stayed June 2012
2 Thank Boobay85
, Manager at Super 8 Natchitoches, responded to this review, June 27, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to take this time and apologize for your recent stay at our hotel. I assure you that is not the way we handle things here and it should not have been handled in that manner during your stay. I can assure you all of our air conditioners are working and have not had any complains or problems from any other guest at all. Also, if you did experience any problems with your room during your stay, we would have preferred you bring it to our attention immediately so that way we know how to better accomodate you. Also, on another note, I can assure you the other reviews ARE NOT written by myself or ownership; those are legit reviews by actual guests that have stayed here. Once again, I apologize for your inconvenience you experienced during your stay and we hope to accomodate you again to show you that customer service is extremely important to us.

1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2012 via mobile

This place was horrible. The people who run it are very mean and disrespectful. The room was never cleaned only the trash was taken out. The bathrooms were disgusting, shower wouldn't work. They will rent you a roll away bed knowing it will not fit in the room. Beware of this place! They ruined the super 8 name for me

• Stayed April 2012
2 Thank lilmama318
georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2012 via mobile

We stayed here one night. It was fine. Its not the hilton but it was clean and the people were friendly. It could use some renovations such as new faucets and doors but overall not bad.

• Stayed May 2012
super8natch, Manager at Super 8 Natchitoches, responded to this review, May 12, 2012
Dear Sir or Madam,

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule and informing us of your stay. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay here with us. If you are ever in this area again, we would be honored to accomodate you once again.

Metairie, Louisiana
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2012

If you go to the Super 8 Motel in Natchitoches, Louisiana, be aware that the motel has NO ELEVATOR. If you have any trouble with knees or legs, request the first floor. If you book a room on the second floor, take a lightweight suitcase... remember, you must carry it UP the stairs and then back DOWN again. Otherwise, the motel was quiet and well kept. The breakfast was minimal.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo