“bring air freshener, we had 2 rooms and both smelled very bad, body odor bad!!!” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Super 8 Natchitoches

Super 8 Natchitoches
Ranked #6 of 15 Hotels in Natchitoches
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2011

location is good, please go thru expedia.com or online hotel company for better rate on these rooms, the rate thru www.super8.com is extremely overpriced, for a room with a very bad odor!! talked to several other guests and they all had to go buy air fresheners for their rooms.

• Stayed November 2011
2 Thank jrqueenie17

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2011

First off the people on here posting good reviews are obviously owners or employees......this place is gross i stayed here once with my boyfriend and i cursed him for a week for even suggesting to stay there nasty old smoke smelling rooms hard beds and filthy rooms. I slept with my shoes on !!!!

• Stayed April 2011
3 Thank mommiedearest318

Travelers are raving about these Natchitoches hotels

daphnepoco
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2011

Super 8, natchitoches, louisiana
Very old. Not worth the money. Needed place to stay since I was driving thru at 2 am they where $75.00 and very much a ripe off. If I was not so tired I would of went somewhere else. They had 70s carpet which felt nasty to walk on it. Decor was very old. Needs updating. Did have flat screen tv, coffee maker, very small bathroom with small sink on outside of shower area. Very small room.
Would never recommend or stay here again. I would have better preferred motel 6 for 36.00 a night then this dump for $75. Very much a ripe off.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank daphnepoco
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2011

One of the most gross, sticky, nasty, filthy, place that we ever stayed. I do not care if I pay $40.00 or $75.00 per night a place should be clean or else get out of the business. We had used wet towels folded in the bathroom rack. Things in the corners of the room look like hair, fur ball etc. I called the front desk about the towels and management said no one could help us until housekeeping come in. The beds top covering was dirty, the carpet was terrible and we dare not walk without our shoes on.
Mangement was not friendly at all. This tells me they do not care about their customers. I COULD GO ON AND ON ABOUT THIS TERRIBLE PALCE

My advice please, please keep driving or your WILL be sorry that you didn't. They need to close that place down.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank Ms_Creoley
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2011

This place was terrible. Worst Super 8 ever. Where to start...there were short, curly, black hairs stuck to the toilet seat, boogers stuck on the headboards, room smelled like smoke, deadbolt didn't work, random holes in the walls with wires sticking out, outlets didn't work, fridge was broken, internet was intermittent and the staff response to it all was "Dont know what to tell you". There were zero positives. I travel weekly and stay in Super 8 quite frequently. I've already informed my company to take this location off the approved list. This place is a dump, wouldn't stay here again for free.

Room Tip: Stay at one of the hotels near the interstate.
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank apolicerecruit
Killeen, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2010

I spent Christmas Eve and Christmas Night at the hotel and had no problems. The front desk Manager was friendly and helpful. We had no issues with the cleanliness of the hotel and our internet worked just fine. I have stayed here before when visiting family in Natchitoches and intend to do so in the future.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Claremore
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2010

The clerk was rude! We came in at 2:30 a.m. and was worn out from our driving that day. We drag our stuff upstairs and it smelled like a dirty, smoke filled nasty house! If it hadn't been SO late and we hadn't been SO tired we would've left and found the Holiday Inn Express because it's a
ALWAYS clean and smells good! We went in the room and it smelled like urine and filth. I was wanting to take a shower but decided I would just sleep with my clothes on that I'd been in all day long because I didn't know if the sheets were clean or if they had the appearance of being clean. We were getting ready to get in bed and adjusting our pilows when I noticed there was a blood stain showing through the pillowcase!!! We threw that one on the floor! I aleays take my pillow from home because I'm used to it and I will sleep better......I still couldn't sleep good just knowing the place was so gross!! I showered the next morning with my flipflops on 'cuz you just never know!!!
If it were possible I would give this place a -10, it isn't a good value because it's not worth any amount if you aren't comfortable!!!
I wish I had taken pictures of the place so you could see what I mean!!!!!

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple