I find it funny that people complained about this hotel, i stayed in the building across from the main room, and got a clean big room! The night staff was very friendly although i do agree that the day staff was a bit rude. One of the guys brought me towels, and extra pillows and even helped me figure out how to work the remote with a smile the biggest thing this great guy did was look up directions to our next destination and had them waiting for us the next morning without us even asking! (we mentioned we were concerned about how to get to dallas!!! THANKS JEFF)! The breakfast was great compared to most hotels, i got biscuits and gravy, waffles, cereal, juice, and bagels! usually its just cereal haha! I do understand this isnt 5 star travel, but i have stayed in all of the 6 hotels natchioches has and this surpases them all for the price. The only nicer one is the church street in and they are very expensive! Also in grading any hotel in louisiana, remember, a hurricanre did hit new orleans, and so many places are still recovering from the evacuees who tore up the rooms! thanks-mike
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests staying at this Natchitoches, Louisiana hotel will be close to Fort St. Jean Baptiste, the Plantation Homes and Northwestern State University. Welcome to the Best Western of Natchitoches, where guests will find friendly customer service, comfortable accommodations and a relaxing atmosphere for an affordable rate. Situated only 6 miles from historic downtown, this Natchitoches hotel features well-appointed guest rooms equipped with cable satellite television and high-speed Internet access. Guests are welcome to a complimentary continental breakfast before heading out to explore the oldest settlement in the Louisiana Purchase. Other hotel amenities include an outdoor swimming pool, gym facilities, guest laundry and full business services. Indulge in the history and culture of Natchitoches by visiting the Historic district or touring the Plantations Homes. Visit the Fort St. Jean Baptiste, an historic fort in the Louisiana Purchase or tour the Old Courthouse State Museum. Northwestern State University and the Louisiana School for Math and Sciences are only 3 miles away- ideal for guests visiting students. Guests will find several options for fishing and water sports at Sibley Lake, Cane River and Red River, all located less than 10 miles from the hotel. Take a quick day trip to Shreveport, 65 miles from Natchitoches to experience other Louisiana attractions. Natchitoches also hosts the Festival of Lights, an annual Christmas time festival held in the beginning of December. The friendly, helpful staff at the Best Western of Natchitoches is ready to ensure a fun-filled memorable stay in Natchitoches, Louisiana. Make a reservation today and save! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Best Western, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Natchitoches Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Natchitoches Hotel Natchitoches
- Natchitoches Best Western